Sub forum for The World Cup?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Generally for the same reason as the BB forum. That being that those who have zero interest in The World Cup (a lot of you) probably don't want to see lots of World Cup threads clogging up the MF?

What do we think?

But I have no interest in 90% of the threads posted in the MF already. What's a few more? Besides most threads with a topic turn into random drivel within a handful of posts anyway so it all evens out.

Would there be enough threads for the subforum? The thing about BB is that I start a thread for every housemate and there's usually about 40 of them by the end. Plus SOME PEOPLE (Cassie) get annoyed at having things (subforums) at the top of the page.

I didn't even realise we don't have a sport forum anymore (or I realised years ago then forgot again.)

Well this sounds boring. Hey....why is it that I can say 2 girls 1 cup but not T U B G I R L. Why isn't there a mmmmmmmmmmmmmm subforum

Make it a subforum of a different forum, OK? Too much CRAP at the top of the forum, and then the forum will stay there forever even YEARS after the World Cup thingy is over. I already hate the BB subforum because it ended a MF tradition :rwmad: AND i know that even after BB is canceled that subforum will still be there.

Make it a subforum of a different forum, OK? Too much CRAP at the top of the forum, and then the forum will stay there forever even YEARS after the World Cup thingy is over. I already hate the BB subforum because it ended a MF tradition :rwmad: AND i know that even after BB is canceled that subforum will still be there.

Use userscripts to hide it, you'll feel a little better.

This was a silly thread. I am just going to post threads about what I'm interested in when I'm interested in them, here. The busier the better.

Back