Summation of Bush's Speech

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
"No, I'm not pissing down your leg. It is, in fact, raining... and the cue card I'm reading from says so."

Tyrant

Zing.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well... I only listened to the first five minutes or so then I decided that was enough. He did stumble a few times and it was obvious he was reading from a cue card, and it was obvious the card was a little too big and/or too close. That gave him a zonked look.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh, and at the end he supposedly looked right at Condi Rice and shouted

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/57/cupcakeerdog.jpg

Cranky Bastard

Bush is a very smart man. He is also a very capable politician. This snotty sniping about literacy and retardedness is silly.

The majority of Americans may dislike many of his policy pursuits, but remember that the CFR calls the shots, on domestic and foreign issues.

When Clinton, and Bush Sr, and Reagan, and Carter, were all being pilloried by jackasses who could never get elected nor find their ass with either hand, I said the same.

A_Real_Prick666

Without talking with his hands, Bush was more like a zombie - wheeled in in front of the teleprompter. Nothing he said hadn't been reported and debated in the news all day anyways. It's come a long way & took him too many years to admit that he is now fighting NOT for the country of Iraq, but for the streets of Baghdad. That's not a strategy, that's desparation.