Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summer Beauty Tips/Brought to you by:Laker_Girl!

^Sadi? Is that you?

Don't be a smartass. However I will say this moisturize, moisturize, moisturize and not just your skin, remember your hair.

This message brought to you by Joico, the makers of K-Pak. See your hairstylist today and ask for a conditioning treatment, ask for Joico's K-Pak.

I use berts bees. My skin seems to be doing worse in the summer than in the winter.
And I sweat like a dog! I'm not a beautiful blond like you-so it shows when I sweat-how do I keep from sweating so much-and staying cool and beautiful at the same time?

^That's a whole bunch of information with which I don't know what to do.

It still bothers me when people say I'm a blond, I know I am as I've highlighted my hair to very blond but in my heart I'm a brunette damn it! *sigh* Gray hair blows.

Laker_Girl said:
^That's a whole bunch of information with which I don't know what to do.

It still bothers me when people say I'm a blond, I know I am as I've highlighted my hair to very blond but in my heart I'm a brunette damn it! *sigh* Gray hair blows.

Awww, I didn't know that. Well I would have never known.