Sunday Line Up

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I don't watch that shit.

I watch the bathroom humor animated sitcoms on Fox!

WHY OH WHY DID THE CANCEL KING OF THE HILL FOR THE DAMN CLEAVLAND STEAMER SHOW???

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Sons of Anarchy
FTW

Seph

* * Filthy European * *
king of the hill was good, but they just probably run out of things to write about, there is about 10 seasons... i love that show

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't watch that shit.

I watch the bathroom humor animated sitcoms on Fox!

WHY OH WHY DID THE CANCEL KING OF THE HILL FOR THE DAMN CLEAVLAND STEAMER SHOW???

Because its the Year of the cupcakea and not Jeff Foxworthy.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
OMGZ! Seth McFarlane is white? I thought he was Asian.

Mike Henry

Mike Henry voices both Cleveland Brown and Herbert, as well as some minor recurring characters like Bruce the performance artist and The Greased up Deaf Guy.[14] Henry met MacFarlane at the Rhode Island School of Design and kept in touch with him after they graduated.[15] A few years later, MacFarlane contacted him about being part of the show; he agreed and came on as both a writer and voice actor.[15] During the show's first four seasons, he was credited as a guest star, but beginning with season five's "Prick Up Your Ears" he has been credited as a main cast member.[15]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Mike Henry

Mike Henry voices both Cleveland Brown and Herbert, as well as some minor recurring characters like Bruce the performance artist and The Greased up Deaf Guy.[14] Henry met MacFarlane at the Rhode Island School of Design and kept in touch with him after they graduated.[15] A few years later, MacFarlane contacted him about being part of the show; he agreed and came on as both a writer and voice actor.[15] During the show's first four seasons, he was credited as a guest star, but beginning with season five's "Prick Up Your Ears" he has been credited as a main cast member.[15]

k. I could have sworn McFarlane was doing Cleveland's voice for the Almost Live Special last month.