Sunday Morning

Mirah

I love you
I love a lazy Sunday morning.
Woke up at 5 AM took the dogs out for a quick walk, fed them, crawled back into bed.
Woke up again at 8, groggly took them on a longer walk, smelled the fresh blooming trees and the smell of almost rain.
Came back to the house, left for the store, did some grocery shopping, came home, took a nice long bath and now I just made breakfast.

Ooops this isn't FB, my bad.

Hey when is TK going to do an IPO?

Just kidding.

Goodmorning

Hey! Get off my Grill!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I worked all night. Shoot me.

Mirah

I love you
I don't want to shoot you! The dogs are taking a nap, why shouldn't I take a nap? I want to take a nap too!
Really I want to be productive, but sitting and doing work is very tiring!!!!!!!!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have only had ten hours sleep in the last four days.

I blame having a life.

Stupid life.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Mirah - What did you make for breakfast?

And if you don't mind - What are your dogs names?

I had three eggs and some salsa. I don't have a dog.

Love Child

One Love
^ I had an omelet with veggies and a dollop of french berry jam (I don't know-it was in the fridge) (It was separate from the eggs/I don't do toast)
They aren't my dogs, I am house sitting.
3 new jobs in the last week for the start of summer! Woooo!
And yes I am answering for Mirah.
: D

P.S. Dinner I had more fresh veggies and some sea scallops.

Love Child

One Love
I have already divulged too much personal information about myself here, so I must protect the names of the dogs, for their sake, and my sisters sake. ; ) But I will tell you that they are really cool English/Scottish sounding names, very proper for a dog. Okay.

: )

Love Child

One Love
As far as the carbs go-I don't eat wheat, so no bread for me or pasta unless it is made with brown rice because I don't do potatoes either-except I can eat sweet potatoes! It was a drag at first, but it is all good now.
There are even pancake mixes I can use, and I use almond flour to make banana muffins-which are the bomb.
I just have not found a suitable replacement for actual bread-like for a sandwich or french toast, which sometimes I crave, so I just have a dollop of jam. Whatever. Its all good.
I lost 50 lbs when I switched all this stuff, so its all good. And I eat much less prosessed stuff, almost none and I get to be that really picky person in restaurants now. Its awesome.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Okeedokee - One spell for two dogs who shall remain nameless coming up.

A scallop is a kind of ice cream scoop if I'm not mistaken.

Love Child

One Love
HaHa! I don't even know, but you find it in the sea. Right? I mean they are called "Sea Scallops"
Now I want some ice cream. Which I totally still eat.
Fuck Yes.
Hi Dr_Dave! How are you today?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I've instructed the dogs to share several secrets with you while you sleep. Origins of Man/Mind of God type stuff. Not a big deal.

Love Child

One Love
Okay. I'm going to get into my car and drive home now.
Good night for now.
Thanks for the distraction today
or for something!
Yeah!
This place is peaceful tho, frogs outside of the window, the rain, I feel as if I am in a cabin.
Tomorrow night I start a whole new house sitting job for the next 3 weeks or so. 2 cats, outdoors. All I have to do is feed them. But they are cute and I play with them.

And this has been too much information by Love Child.
Until Next Time.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Telepathic then. Not a problem. Dogs have great connectivity so to speak. We'll see you in dreams.