Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superman Returns: Photoshop manip.

Tempest

I think the original press hot just looks a lot pansy and I'm not thrilled by the route the went with the colours and "S" sheild.

I made Rouths face more superman like, brought all the colours up out of that horrible maroon shit, sorted the hair style out, darkened his hair, beefed his arms and chest up, made the speedos closer to the original design and of course made the "S" Sheild bigger.

I think it looks a lot better. What do you think.

here is the original hig res picture:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8020/untitled35mm.jpg

And my version:

untitled35mm.jpg

Then go start a thread about him rather than repeating yourself in here if you can't muster an opinion.

I dunno, this guy doesn't look like Superman so much as he looks like a guy in a Superman costume. Know what I mean?

Maybe after something tragic happens to him, he'll look more like Superman.

Good manip, mate. I have been working on an alternative teaser trailer for Supes Returns. Nice to have another active Superman fan on the board.

Of course if your natural body mass gives you the strength of a thousand men, you dont really need to spend a lot of time bulking up in the gym.