Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superman's a brit!

Zack Snyder's directing? OMFG. I hope it has a plot and isn't a CGI eye candy fest. I don't object to looking at pretty things as long there be something else to it too.

Should be Clark and Lois.

So Mary Elizabeth Winstead actually has read for Lois, apparently.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-lois-lane-may-be-wilde-12447

Though really her and Kristen Bell seem pretty unlikely compared to the bigger names. It'll probably be Olivia Wilde since she seems to be in everything at the moment. And I'm sure she'd be good (she's hot.) Really anyone other than Kristen Stewart from that list should be fine. Why the fuck would they even consider Kristen Stewart for Lois Lane?

Am I alone in thinking Brandon Routh was actually a very good Superman and Clarke, but almost everything else about that movie was broken?

Am I alone in thinking Brandon Routh was actually a very good Superman and Clarke, but almost everything else about that movie was broken?

Yes. There was a lot else wrong with the film, but Brandon Routh as Superman was still crap. Would have preferred Tom Welling or Dean Cain.