Taboo Tuesday

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when I said Unforgiven was the last free ppv on Sky Sports? Obviously I was wrong because Taboo Tuesday is on tomorrow. Sorry.

Kurt Angle versus John Cena versus ??? - It's obviously going to be Shawn fucking Michaels again. I mean, I like Shawn, but could they have made it anymore obvious? Why would anyone vote for Kane or Big Show? Bah.

Carlito versus Mick Foley - Seems like a waste of Foley's talents. Carlito is absolutely nothing in the ring so the only way I can see this being entertaining is if Cactus Jack wins the vote (you vote for which character you want Foley wrestling as) and he beats the shit out of Carlito hardcore style.

Edge and Chris Masters versus two Smackdown guys - Choose from Rey Mysteio (will certainly be in), Matt Hardy (probably), JBL (nah), Hardcore Holly (NO FUCKING CHANCE) and Christian (not even in the WWE anymore).

Divas Battle Royal - It's leather and lace or cheerleaders outfits or...something else. I hope leather and lace wins. Not that I really care.

Steve Austin versus the Coach - Fuck off.

Ric Flair versus HHH - One of the choices you can vote for is "one fall to a finish". Which is a REGULAR MATCH!

Eugene and a legend versus Rob Conway - Why does Eugene only count as half a wrestler now? You can pick from Kamala, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Jimmy "I murdered a woman in the eighties and Vince helped me cover it up" Snuka. My vote's with Kamala, naturally.

I think that's all the matches. You can vote at WWE.com.

Mandi

I voted on Friday. I voted for Big Show, just cause i'm not a big fan of Shawn.

I voted Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio...I liked it when Lita got the 619.

I voted Leather and Lace

I hope Austin wins.

Don't remember what I voted for the RF V HHH match...

CaptainWacky

Well, it's changed to Coach versus Batista now since Austin walked out (again.)

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
"Ooooo! Suprise! Gasp! Shudder! Shock!"

Like he won't be back for the...

4th? time in a year or two.

Mandi

This is all Jewish, I am boycotting the WWE again......TNA saturday nights........with hopes of seeing Jeff Hardy.....ho-hum

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
try Thursday, there is a primetime TNA special on Spike tv.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
The TNA Show!! Hello!

I'm a loner male with very little experience.
Do you think I can last two hours?
If you count foreplay, then yes.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Edge and Chris Masters vs. Matt Hardy and Rey Mysterio
Edge wussed out, and was replaced by Snitsky. This was a pretty good tag match, with the Smackdown! crew dominating. I thought this was kind of entertaining, with two referees running the match. I expected a double-cross, especially with Nick Patrick in the ring, but it came off nicely.

Carlito vs. Mankind
If it's even possible, Mick looked to be in great shape. Beat the holy hell out of Carlito. And finished him off with 'Mr. Carlito'. A Mr. Socko with dreadlocks. ;)

Cade & Murdoch vs. Kane & Big Show
This was a good tag match. It was like watching a classic tag match, before WWE gave up on the division. Kane and Big Show are going to be hard to beat. I'm not sure who's going to beat that.

Batista vs. Coach w/Goldust & Big Van Vader
Come on, who didn't think that Batista was going to win this? He manhandled all three of them, and gave Coach the Batista Bomb to finish him off. Totally nuts!!

Rob Conway & Tyson Tomko vs. Eugene and Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka
Tomko was made a non-factor, and Conway got his ass kicked by the legend. Was great seeing Superfly back in the ring, but it took him forever to get set up on the top turnbuckle. Once the match was over, Tomko tryed to settle the score, and the other Legends came to put a kabosh to that.

Diva Battle Royal, in Lingerie
Not a bad battle royal. I thought this was just going to be a time filler, but there was some pretty good stuff here. Not to mention they were in their lingerie. Mickie James made the sacrifice, to help Trish keep her title.

Ric Flair vs. HHH in a Steel Cage
A great match. A classic steel cage match. I thought that HHH was going to dominate and humiliate Flair, but he surprised everyone by staying toe to toe with The Game. The ending was absolutely perfect, and shows that Ric Flair is still 'The Man'.

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels
A great thriple-threat match. The momentum shifted all ways, right until the end. The ending was predictable, but it sets things in motion for what's to come.

CaptainWacky

Cena pinned Michaels.

CaptainWacky

Edge has a torn pec muscle. The opener was okay.

Snuka did NOTHING but the splash. The far more charismatic and energetic Hacksaw should have been voted in.

The Mankind match has to be considered a disappointment but I out the blame on Carlito for hitting only about two wrestling moves in the entire match.

Tag title match was okay.

"Street Fight" was EMBARRASSINGLY bad. Vader has no business being in a wrestling ring. And why was Batista fighting Coach anyway!? Nice powerbomb though, and Vader sure as hell wasn't going to take it.

I never really noticed that Candice Michelle was hot before, but she is. SO YAY ME.

Cage match was good if a bit robotic (but it's a HHH match so that's to be expected.)

Main event was good, nice to see Cena get booed again.

Passable show!

Mandi

CaptainWacky said:
"Street Fight" was EMBARRASSINGLY bad. Vader has no business being in a wrestling ring. And why was Batista fighting Coach anyway!? Nice powerbomb though, and Vader sure as hell wasn't going to take it.

Batista replaced Austin because Austin walked out, again.

I kinda think Cena is hot, in a Vanilla Ice kinda way :oops:

CaptainWacky

I know, but in storyline terms there was no reason for Batista to be fighting Coach.

Mandi

He was the first person from Smackdown to step forward.......who knows......I can't watch it anymore, it's just too sad :(

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I WANT PICS OF THE LINGEIRE MATCH!

All the women! They are starting to look better these days, not ring worthy, but still damn fine!

Troda

Colonel Angus
Will the rock ever come back?