Talk about overmoderating? Go to CTV boards.

Calli

beer, I want beer
I lost the link to the actual post but listen what happened:
Somewhere in here towards the end: http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=243694&highlight=natalee

Court TV boards have this 1 moderator/administrator called ColdWater, which seems to be on PMS all her life non stop or she's just a very big Nazi fan.

First she closed the whole Natalee Holloway board down and limited like 250-300 people into one thread to post about the case. If you say one bad thing about her or if she just doesn't like what you say, you are banned or all of your posts are gone! No explanation, nothing, nada.

But now listen to what happened: You are also supposed to be on-topic 100%. So she told recently to everybody that no talk about personal lives and especially pets because they can do that in another forum or elsewhere.

One poster mentioned in this thread briefly something about Wilma (yes, the hurricane) hitting soon and another mentioned that it is already CAT 4 and on went the discussion on Natalee.

So ColdWater rushes in and says how she told them 100 times already that no talk about animals because they can do it elsewhere so they should stop talking about their pets or there will be consequences!

LOL! I was laughing so hard I almost peed in my panties! Some people told her then that they are talking about Wilma category 4 hurricane but guess what? Yes, indeed, no response.

Oh, some people are so stupid.... lol

Calli

beer, I want beer
oh, and btw, sometimes, when I read those threads, I have a feeling that some of the trolls "I know from someplace" are there having the best time of their lives. Its like a trollfest.

You don't happen to know who I am talking about, eh?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
OMG.

That's just....I don't know what to say.
eh.gif

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sounds like something Shal would do. ;)