Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talk about you first time

It was a dark and stormy night, and I was all alone. . . uh, sorry, wrong first time.

I don't recall the first time for Chinese food, but I do recall the first time I had pizza when I was three. Yuck. All these years later, my opinion has not changed.

I actually do remember. I was 16 and a date took me to a local restaurant of some notoriety. An actor owned it. Anyway, it was delicious and I have liked Chinese ever since. I love sushi more, but I enjoy Chinese and Thai quite a bit.

She walked into the room, that lazy smile on her face, two buttons undone, I could see a hint of lace peaking over the neckline.

I saw her fingers skillfully manipulating the bag, drawing out the sticks slowly, I was shocked by the "snap" sound of the chopsticks being broken appart. As a babysitter, she was teaching me a great deal....

I remember, in my 5 year old confusion, watching her lips slowly drawing in chow-mein noodles between them with a slirping noise, and being vaguely aware that something was going on. I had always liked rice, but with butter on it. Soy sauce was a taste I had never known.

-SB

I have a hard enough time remembering what I had to eat last night, much less the first time I had a particular nationality of food.

There's no association of Chinese food in my reminisces.