DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I am still waiting for it

Techman

Pack a lunch.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Peace offering?

I didn't know we were at war. It ain't personal you know.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yes, a message board ban is clearly the same thing. :lol:

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Tamar_Garish said:
Yes, a message board ban is clearly the same thing. :lol:

Oh. Is that what this is about?

I thought from the way he was going on about it, you were gonna nuke his house and sell his kids into slavery or something. :)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Tamar_Garish said:
Peace offering?

I didn't know we were at war. It ain't personal you know.

I took it very personal. You used intimate knowledge of me to strike at me through my very heart.

Tyrant

Techman said:
It is to these losers.
Look at the loser stalking losers.

Tyrant

Like Uncle Fester?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
DarthSikle said:
I took it very personal. You used intimate knowledge of me to strike at me through my very heart.

Intimate knowledge? What intimate knowledge?
confused1.gif

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
He has a very small penis, we all promised we wouldn't use this fact for nefarious means. I'm dissapointed you mentioned it Tamar. Low, very low.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
headvoid said:
He has a very small penis, we all promised we wouldn't use this fact for nefarious means. I'm dissapointed you mentioned it Tamar. Low, very low.

small penis jokes? Come on, you're a LOT better than that.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Tamar_Garish said:
Intimate knowledge? What intimate knowledge?
confused1.gif

You know. The personal feeling of abandonment. You knew how my parents got divorced at an early age and I had a feeling of abandonment from my father. Then later I was divorced and this feeling was re-established from the female perspective.

Now, raising my daughters by myself, I am reliving this abandonment issue through them.

I will never forgive you for using this knowledge against me. It is a fucking disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself.

RobL

^ Its good that you can rely on good friends such as CU, Messenger, and myself to get you through your rough periods.

You can count on your TK friends to never let you down.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
^ I thought Tamar was "one of us". Then through some made up pretense, she used this inside information to ban me. If I didn't have the girls to live for I would just end it all after what she did.

You all talk about Cait, she would never do that to me.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I love you guys!!