Tasvir meltdown at WF

Tyrant

Incredibly TL;DR.

A thread started ages ago by Walczak calling on others to neg Tazy. It's been bumped and they've been throwing crap for 2-3 days now.

http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=42283&page=8

Basically Tas vs. the world. Car wrecks like this sort of amuse me. You should see how into it they get - it's worse than anything I've ever seen here, at least in terms of raw fury and low blows.

Now he's bashing a tipsy Elwood. I wonder what'll happen.

Tyrant

Well actually I was talking about your ugly ass. But I can understand why you are so ugly. I mean look at your father:

199891.2.jpg

No wonder no one wants to have sex with you.

Also I was wondering is it really hard for you to open up DVD cases because there are some that you just need two hands to open it up with.

popcorn.gif

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
It's amazing how vicious people can be over there and still have civil discussions in other threads.

It's sort of fascinating.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I wonder if the Word Forge members who hate me so much because I rag on their site, have ever noticed I completely leave them to their own devices.

Some people just don't 'get it'. I wouldn't even describe it as genuine hatred. It's just a tradition now.

So, yes - maybe it's time to lay down arms, and let them all be. Hell, I may even posrep some of them!

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard

Gagh said:
I wonder if the Word Forge members who hate me so much because I rag on their site, have ever noticed I completely leave them to their own devices.

Some people just don't 'get it'. I wouldn't even describe it as genuine hatred. It's just a tradition now.

So, yes - maybe it's time to lay down arms, and let them all be. Hell, I may even posrep some of them!

love0028.gif

Tyrant

Been used. It's TK and EI, with DS as the blue one. A WF equivalent might be nice.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I like Tas. I must go to his defence!!!!!

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
NeonMercuryASH said:
It was pretty silly. Granted, Tavvy can get loud, but all the retorts were lacklustre and flat.

Well, it's like Jillian.

It gets so old, who gives enough of a damn to bother with the same old shit over and over.
Dunno2.gif