~*~*~*~*TATTOOS~*~*~*~

diamondgypsy

I LOVE tattoos - would love to have one more...

...but, it does not look like it's going to happen. pft. anyway-

Let's talk - TATTOOS.

i love all kinds - and i love more than one.
i saw a man with a zillion tattoos on his body - mmmmmmmmmm...yummy.

what tattoos do you guyz&galz have?
share, why doncha, pretty please.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have Ronald Reagan's head tattooed in circumference on the head of my dick.

I love making him spit.

diamondgypsy

I have Ronald Reagan's head tattooed in circumference on the head of my dick.

I love making him spit.

oy!oy!vey!pft.

i just would love one like this someday

tattoo.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's disgusting. Nothing like a tramp stamp to delineate your heritage. And saying Oy Vey and posting a pic with a tattoo on it is like walking into a kosher deli and ordering a cheeseburger.

Riotgear

I have tattoos which means I have to wear a longsleeve shirt if I want to be taken seriously. Who'd have thought it would have been opposite. Go figure.

So go get tatted kids. Don't worry, there's no tomorrow.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I have tattoos which means I have to wear a longsleeve shirt if I want to be taken seriously. Who'd have thought it would have been opposite. Go figure.

So go get tatted kids. Don't worry, there's no tomorrow.

I'm sure the whole world's youth is hanging off your every word, oh stupendous life sage.

Fucking idiot. Sounds like Mum and Dad made you drink too much mercury as a child.

Riotgear

I'm sure the whole world's youth is hanging off your every word, oh stupendous life sage.

Fucking idiot. Sounds like Mum and Dad made you drink too much mercury as a child.

I'm starting to think you really like me. Whatsamatter? I didn't click your little link fast enough?

Heh heh.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I once thought about getting a tatoo, then I realized that it allows people to identify you too easily in police lineups! :eek: