Technically Challenged.

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Ok, I cannot seem to understand some of options on this board.
Like, the reputation button, it rarely works for me, and when it does I have this goofy looking smiley and I don't know where to change it.
I can't seem to get the image button to work. I'd like to put a picture in my signature area.
I suppose that is all right now. I am sure something else will pop up. (not a crass joke).

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Don't everyone rush to help at once...lol..

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think we're all busy marveling about the sheer profundity of data you've presented us with and your inerring ability to put complaints about the board in the right forum.

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
I am here for technical advice, now, if you are not going to help me I suggest you move along.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Selecting I agree = :yes:
Selecting Dissagree = :no:

Kthnx :ballchain:

SuN

& just liek majik I put ballchain in mah sig..... nao u try, kthnx

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
when I hit the tragedy/ comedy masks, it just flashes on, and doesn't give me a chance to utilize it. I think it did once, after that it stopped....if there is another place I should be posting this I apologize, I thought this was the place.

SuN

If all else fails, right click, open in new tab, fill in karma thar; close tab, refresh page and see ur given karmaz.

Kthnx ;)

Ishcabittle

when I hit the tragedy/ comedy masks, it just flashes on, and doesn't give me a chance to utilize it. I think it did once, after that it stopped....if there is another place I should be posting this I apologize, I thought this was the place.

what browser are you using?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Ok, I cannot seem to understand some of options on this board.
Like, the reputation button, it rarely works for me, and when it does I have this goofy looking smiley and I don't know where to change it.
I can't seem to get the image button to work. I'd like to put a picture in my signature area.
I suppose that is all right now. I am sure something else will pop up. (not a crass joke).

You can change the rep (known as TKarma here) icon from nodding heads to green/red bars in your userCP (far left of upper navigation bar) under Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Enable images for reputation comments.

As for the image button, that's a problem with your browser. OR you're using a proxy which doesn't allow for that control.

A quick workaround is to learn the codes for each of the functions.

Code:
[IMG][/IMG] for images

The karma button has been glitching as of late. When you click it, does it appear then suddenly disappear. Or, does it only disappear when you try to click on the comment box?

This is the correct place for techno questions. Chill out.

If all else fails, right click, open in new tab, fill in karma thar; close tab, refresh page and see ur given karmaz.

Kthnx ;)

A simple way to do this is to click your scroll wheel on the karma icon. Should open a new tab and you can operate from there.

what browser are you using?

If Mirage isn't using Firefox or Chrome, they should switch now.

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Thank you. Yes it just flashes and disappears...I will play around with what you have said....I appreciate it...

SuN

k....u can follow up with karma-ing when u figure it out.

xnhtk

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have credits...

What are they, how did I get them and can they be exchanged for hard drugs?

Sorry, I missed this. Credits were added by Hambil as a means for buying some admin-like functions. That never happened. So, now we have an arbitrary credit system.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Only stupid spergs who see nothing wrong with "druids" wearing Futhark on their vestments care that much about spelling, hope this helps.

Uh, it's not a 'spelling error', you moron. There is no such word. The fool clearly thought that it was in fact a word. I see you share his stupidity. No surprise there, I daresay.