Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tempted

Eevil1

Im tempted to buy a Ruger KP95PR15 cuz its priced cheap. Anyone know if itz any good??? Luv my sig 40S&W, but want a 9mm gun 2.

Ruger? Sounds foreign. I've heard that name before, but only with revolvers. What do you mean by cheap? In price/quality/both?

RobL said:

Ooh. That's nice. REALLY nice. Sorry, Rob, I just don't know Rugers, but that looks like a damn good one. When it comes to sidearms, I know the major revolvers, I know most of the HK models and I know MOST M1911s and derivatives thereof. Ruger semiautos are new territory for me. Thanks for the info. :)

Looks good. Even the price looks good when I looked around. You can get one new for under $400.00. Thanks for the links, too RobL. Never knew they made ones like that.

Eevil1 said:
Im tempted to buy a Ruger KP95PR15 cuz its priced cheap. Anyone know if itz any good??? Luv my sig 40S&W, but want a 9mm gun 2.

I don't know, sorrry. Don't know much about guns. Have you tried Google?

The Question said:
Never even heard of it. Searches turn up nothing, as well. More info, please.

No I haven't either. I guess that Nix's my idea of Googling it :(

A Karas said:
Ruger? Sounds foreign. I've heard that name before, but only with revolvers. What do you mean by cheap? In price/quality/both?

Maybe he meant Luger? Dunno.

The Question said:
Ooh. That's nice. REALLY nice. Sorry, Rob, I just don't know Rugers, but that looks like a damn good one. When it comes to sidearms, I know the major revolvers, I know most of the HK models and I know MOST M1911s and derivatives thereof. Ruger semiautos are new territory for me. Thanks for the info. :)

Yeah I though it looked pretty good too. I guess I was wrong about the Luger thing.

A Karas said:
Looks good. Even the price looks good when I looked around. You can get one new for under $400.00. Thanks for the links, too RobL. Never knew they made ones like that.

Know any UK dealers? I might get an arsenal - LOL