Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Miss Manners!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
The new Girls Only Forum at TK is great!
And for those ladies we missed that would like an invite, send me a PM and I'll get you set up.
You are the greatest MM!

My question has not been answered, yet I am in a position to demand nothing.

Love Child said:
The new Girls Only Forum at TK is great!
And for those ladies we missed that would like an invite, send me a PM and I'll get you set up.
You are the greatest MM!

You are quite the bitch Miss Manners. You are atypical of those fucking twats who scream at men who desire to keep the females out of their clubs and quote our 'equality of the sexes' laws whilst doing so. Now you have a Girls Only forum which makes you a fucking hypocrite. No doubt I should strive to add a Men Only forum although I am certain this would never be allowed. Miss Manners is a lesbian FEMINAZI who like all other lesbian feminazis seeks to may society pay for shunning her ugly sick self.

Luci, if you wanted to join so bad, you could have just asked. No need to stamp your little hooves in protest. I'm sure no one would object to Luci/Clifton Webb joining. You could give us all pointers on how to use a serviette to tie you up.

Enkephalen said:
Luci, if you wanted to join so bad, you could have just asked. No need to stamp your little hooves in protest. I'm sure no one would object to Luci/Clifton Webb joining. You could give us all pointers on how to use a serviette to tie you up.

Interesting. I am a recent newcomer and already I have collected a stalker. A male one at that too. No doubt I had better wear a chastity belt on backwards to fend off this nutcase.