Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanksgiving Dinner

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Introduced him to family for the first time. Unfortunately the family closest geographically is also FUCKING INSANE. Not clinically insane, just nutty. Did you know I get my darker skin tone from my Native American genes? NO SHIT!?!?! YOU FUCKING BATBRAIN I HAVE VIRTUALLY NO NATIVE AMERICAN DNA AND I'M 1/4 CHINESE YOU FUCKING BATSHIT INSANE BITCH. I don't know how she figured that out since my mother got genetic testing done and is 2% Native American and my Dad's side has none but of course that's where I get my facial features and darker skin tone WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT HOW INSANE ARE YOU THAT YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT!?!?! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO ADD LEGITIMACY TO YOUR CLAIM, WHITEY!!!! I'M NOT CRACKER WHITE LIKE YOU BUT I'M CHINESE NOT INDIAN FUCKTARD. Stupid insane.

"Oh, he's a really good guy, I can tell."
"Of course you have to say that, you can't tell me that 'Oh, he's a really terrible person I can tell'"
"Well, I checked out his aura and it is a good one!"
"Oh."

IF YOUR THIRD EYE IS SO FUCKING OPEN HOW COME YOU WENT THROUGH SO MANY ABUSIVE PERVERTS BEFORE ACCIDENTALLY HITTING ON A NICE GUY, FREAK?!?!?

"Michigan, huh? I'm not too familiar with that area, but I've been to Colorado. They're very Republican over there."

LOOK AT A FUCKING MAP, TARD. HOW CAN YOU BE SO SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALLY AND WELL-TRAVELED AND NOT KNOW YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S GEOGRAPHY!?!?! OH, AND DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN ARE NOT SYNONYMS FOR LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE. FUCK YOU YOU PREJUDICED IGNORANT RETARD.

Okay, so I'm glad I let that all out but really they are all extremely nice, well-meaning people. I am grateful that my family is full of so many nice people. Except me maybe, but that can't really be helped and they'll blame it on my mother anyways since she sold the childhood home.

Two questions I think they could have asked me privately instead of asking him point-blank:

"How old are you?"
"You're not a Republican, are you?"

NO, MY SISTER-IN-LAW NEVER HIT ON YOU, KRYSTAL. AND NO, SHE NEVER HIT ON YOU EITHER, VICTOR. AND THAT GUY DID NOT GRAB YOUR ASS AUNT LYNN, AND THOSE OTHER GUYS DID NOT ALL WANT YOU, EITHER. CRAZY BIZARRE PEOPLE. NO, HE WAS NOT HITTING ON ANY OF YOU EITHER. I'M WAITING TO HEAR THAT.

And he loves me, I see it and feel it more every day. A nice feeling; that he is happy with me. Even though my thoughts get grimmer and grimmer and closer and closer to the disturbing manic thoughts I used to have. My urge for branding gets stronger those times, the searing blistering agony so similar to the truth. ANd my cousin showed me his branding and it is cool but the texture of the skin on the brand looks a little too similar to cheese for my taste, porous. So I will wait. I want to hurt, and I think burning will be easier to explain/excuse away than various alternatives. Where? Bottoms of my feet; a very good spot, who looks there? And the pain when I'm walking might satisfy my needs. I also thought that the inside part of my upper arm; I could probably get away with doing it there once without notice.

Not my fingertips; can't type like that.

I think these when I wake up in the morning and I'm in bed next to him and he's still asleep; I think I could get up and do this and the house would still be sleeping. If I knew I could do it without screaming I might be more inclined, but I would want to be able to scream. I don't think about it when I wake up by myself. Odd, that.