THANKSGIVING EVE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Shit, I need to bathe the dogs and vacuum the carpet and make the cornbread and OMG OMG OGM

What's everyone doing tomorrow? Well, those of you having Thanksgiving tomorrow, anyway. I know some of you had yours already. YOU CAN TELL US WHAT YOU ALREADY DID!

Watching the Parade on tv, waiting until my brother brings the Thanksgiving food, eat, go into food coma.

Doing some housecleaning, possibly starting a coal stove.

Well that kinda sucks, I GUESS. I love Thanksgiving because it's just about hanging out with family and eating. You don't have to figure out what to get someone, or decorate (unless you want to), other than cooking lots of stuff it's mostly stress free.

I hopped on a train and made it up to my sister's in the suburbs. All is quiet (people actually sleep at night around here). Big day of eating, drinking and watching football tomorrow. Then I'll spend the rest of the weekend fixing bugs on all the computers in the house.

The train was packed with people escaping the city like me. Had to stand the whole ride, my feet became numb by the time we crossed state lines. I'm alarmingly out of shape...

Good to be out of the city. I've been cooped up in my dung-heap apartment for so long, it's an adjustment being around people. SCARYOHNOES! :shocked:

Somehow by tomorrow at 10 AM I have to have my sweet potatoes ready!

Then study the rest of the weekend.

Eggs did you cut your hair?

And I always enjoy your family stories, because it makes me not so stressed, or at least I know I am not the only one.

I was looking to invite someone to T-day so it is not as stressful so I put a APB on FB and someone bit! Yay! I feel sorry for him! LOL but hey its free food, so he can't complain! :P

Happy T Day everyone!

The house is filled with the smell of boiling chicken and sage. OMG I'MHUNGRY.

Oh, no! No more Lok until tomorrow! Unless he can sneak a few posts inbetween dinner and everyone falling asleep right aftewards from all the turkey.

How big is your Turkey Day gobbler, Lok?

LC: Didn't get a chance toget the haircut yesterday, I'm seeing what gel and strategic brushing will do for it today, but I can see the ponytail returning any hour now.

Family should start arriving about now -- I just got out of the shower and I thought I'd check the usual sites while getting ready.

THE MACYS PARADE JUST ENDED IT WAS GOOD THEY HAVE GOOD JOLLY SANTA THIS YEAR WITH A REAL BEARD 'N EVERYTHING YEAH OKAY PLANET JEDWARD PEOPLE JUST FAB OKAY YEAH!

:)

HAM JUST CAME OUT OF THE OVEN, OMG I AM STARVING. Have to wait for my bro to get home from work... I hope I can live that long.

Back