Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **no comment**: (ima just bitch, moan and SPAM his forum :bigass:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
***THE AGONY OF DEFEAT*** | 2017 - Present
By: blackfoot NAP - (formally known as 'bertshocka')

Synaesthesia

Formerly known as Cee jay "dogshit" Wilson

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Synaesthesia

each of those threads is filled with dogshit.

otherwise....completely meaningless

Synaesthesia

I see your formatting skills are dogshit too. Just like this whole forum.

Dogshitposting.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The Bizarre Bazaar

The Agony of Defeat : 809 threads - 31.2K messages
Armchair Philosophy: 1.7 threads - 20.7 messages
TK Media Center: 3.1K - 32.3 messages
The Digital Abyss: 452 threads - 4.8 messages
Tk Writers Workshop: 77 threads - 1K messages

peoples. my point is. THE AGONY OF DEFEAT has only been around for 6 long years, and i'm we are doing pretty damn nice.

my our our views are of the fucking chi-chain.

how long has 'TK Media Center' been around?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Billy-D_Approves.gif

Congrats to The Agony Of Defeat...Congratulations on a job well done...Outstanding work, you sir are a fast learner...You truly made a difference at The Legendary Troll Kingdom...I'm so thankful to have you on my team...Your level of expertise are truly impressive...I'm glad I asked for your help...You deserve a raise!

Synaesthesia

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Congrats to The Agony Of Defeat...Congratulations on a job well done...Outstanding work, you sir are a fast learner...You truly made a difference at The Legendary Troll Kingdom...I'm so thankful to have you on my team...Your level of expertise are truly impressive...I'm glad I asked for your help...You deserve a raise!

:bigass:

StarMan™

***THE AGONY OF DEFEAT*** | 2017 - Present
By: blackfoot NAP - (formally known as 'bertshocka')

To say you are the eviscerated twat of a dead baboon smeared in hyena shit and left to bake in the sun ... well, it would be an insult to the eviscerated twats of dead baboons smeared in hyena shit (and left to bake in the sun) everywhere now, wouldn't it?

If geography permitted, I would make a sincere effort to locate your worthless ass and administer a severe concussion via an oversized, rancid trout to the side of your skull.

Synaesthesia

To say you are the eviscerated twat of a dead baboon smeared in hyena shit and left to bake in the sun ... well, it would be an insult to the eviscerated twats of dead baboons smeared in hyena shit (and left to bake in the sun) everywhere now, wouldn't it?

If geography permitted, I would make a sincere effort to locate your worthless ass and administer a severe concussion via an oversized, rancid trout to the side of your skull.

I'd hold him down for you. He likes it when I did that ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Congratulations Graduates GIF - Congratulations Graduates 2022 GIFs

The Agony Of Defeat Slide GIF - The Agony Of Defeat Slide Snow GIFs

Compliments Sticker - Compliments Stickers

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg