The art of trolling isn't fun anymore.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Troll Master? Do it have to be done
Click Here For Full Story

jack said:
I have nothing to do with it, so don't look at me. I refuse to be the Judas Goat in this situation. Charles is what he is. I use him for my own purposes and don't really give a shit about the rest of it. As I've stated many times in this thread already I'm on the intellectual side that says there was no need for these admin actions.

That doesn't stop me from enjoying the drama as you know. But I'm not involved in this aspect of it. Didn't create it, participate in it or acknowledge it. I'm happy it's happening, but that has nothing to do with it either

Donovan

I meant the collective "you" that has been using Charles as a practice dummy for the last few weeks. You were part of that squad, and if this whole "admin drama" is real Conchaga's one click of a button turned you all from l33t tr0lls to that gang of little old ladies in Monty Python. Like it or not, you are made to look bad by association and distancing yourself NOW, while your side is on the ropes, only adds to the merriment. The board hasn't been this entertaining in a while since Menty first took over; I'm not complaining...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BUSTED

ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo MODMAN, how long have you known of me? I can of feel like I know you under another handle. AND. Are you a moderator? You registered September 17, 2008. You disappeared April 12, 2015. You returned January 22, 2021. You made 55 threads at Speak Freely.

jack

crying-weird.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo MODMAN, how long have you known of me? I can of feel like I know you under another handle. AND. Are you a moderator? You registered September 17, 2008. You disappeared April 12, 2015. You returned January 22, 2021. You made 55 threads at Speak Freely.

:wtf:
Long have I waited ...

And now, we reach the end of this pitiful display.

The veil is lifted. We begin anew.

The time of John Castle draws to an end!

Oh, how I have yearned for this day. All shackles are released. All pretense dropped!

BEHOLD - NEW ERA IS UPON US!

More to follow. For now, I shall soak in this moment and rejoice in my final victory.

Oh, Blackfoot - thank you for your service. May you find peace in whatever paupers pit you end up in.

jack

weird-face.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To me trolling just represents laziness. whatever! Some of y'all seriously need to hang up your troll hat. I just don't understand the motivation behind personal attacks. If someone can explain it, I'd love to understand it better. I mean, what makes a troll tick? Is it supposed to be in fun? Its okay to squeeze someone's base on the down stroke occasionally, but most of you squares take butthurt to the lowest level. Troll Kingdom has grown too small for this kind of fuckery.....DISCUSS! or HOLLA BLACK!

jack

To me trolling just represents laziness. whatever! Some of y'all seriously need to hang up your troll hat. I just don't understand the motivation behind personal attacks. If someone can explain it, I'd love to understand it better. I mean, what makes a troll tick? Is it supposed to be in fun? Its okay to squeeze someone's base on the down stroke occasionally, but most of you squares take butthurt to the lowest level. Troll Kingdom has grown too small for this kind of fuckery.....DISCUSS! or HOLLA BLACK!

Says the "king" of personal attacks in the guise of trolling.

You don't even hear yourself when voicing your so called opinion. Like Eggs said before he took your priv away "he's not all there"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Says the "king" of personal attacks in the guise of trolling.

You don't even hear yourself when voicing your so called opinion. Like Eggs said before he took your priv away "he's not all there"

Didn't you. You said you took away my avatar and edit functions. Now you're back peddling and blaming Eggs?<<That's terrible! My not having a avatar is the troll. I had you and your DevilMan and Yahooee accounts whining and moaning like cracked-out teenage jewish school girls taking it the buttocks.<<<while punking out Bissette in the process.

And Another Thang:

I'm selling my copy of the avatar I drew. I also re-drew some of Bissettes artwork.[/size[

The Question

Eternal
You ever talk to that kid underneath the 188? The one with the squirrel trap on his dome? Creeps me the fuck out.

jack

Didn't you. You said you took away my avatar and edit functions. Now you're back peddling and blaming Eggs?<<That's terrible! My not having a avatar is the troll. I had you and your DevilMan and Yahooee accounts whining and moaning like cracked-out teenage jewish school girls taking it the buttocks.<<<while punking out Bissette in the process.

And Another Thang:

I'm selling my copy of the avatar I drew. I also re-drew some of Bissettes artwork.[/size[

Guess who doesn't care in the slightest? Your histrionics are meaningless.

Some of know what actually happened. You just keep making shit up.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Somebody told me there's a nest of deathclaws that live on a ridge across the river. Probably bullshit.

jack

jack said:
"Oh! Nice avatar Venooker I had one similar to that."

Thanks. Yours sucks. That's what you get for trying to steal Bissette's artwork (which I commissioned) and claim it was yours.

jack