Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Banning of Jack.....

theRanter

TK addict
Is the beginning of the end for TK. I predict in after 6 weeks there will be no one here but n00bs and admins. I know the banning isn't real, but people don't like being fucked with.

Such a shame too, since I just resigned from my own board. Wherever will I go now?

This board will still be here pal. The piss and vinegar will soon dilute.

I'm just making a prediction. Like Nostradamus it might be thousands of years before my genius is realised.

The board will still be here. As long as the focus is on the admins everything is just hunkydory. After all we're just here to make them feel important since they do everything that makes TK what it is. CRAPLAND as Glyn would say.

We should be so thankful that they are here to protect our freedoms like omfgwtflol?!

IF RAPEMAN69 WAS HERE HE WOULD TAKE A HUGE CRAP ALL OVER THE ADMINCP WHILE KATIE458 SUCKED HIS NIPPLES.

I'M SURE IF JACK WERE HERE RIGHT NOW HE'D SAY "
lobsterfurry_cp_9640707.jpg

Check this shit out.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2006/03/08/crustacean-fur060308.html"