Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2009

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Much better line-up than last year (NO JAMES CORDEN, YAY.)

Russell Brand
Jonathan Ross
David Mitchell
Charlie Brooker
Claudia Winkleman
Rob Brydon

SHOULD BE GOOD, MENTY

I don't like that show... just seems to drag on for forever. But if it's got Russ and Charlie Brooker, I guess I'll give it a go (and stick the tv on mute when Jonathan Ross starts talking).

i hate that dude...

and ross went out with a darkie...

250px-CharlieRoss.jpg

Yeah, Ross and Joey both went out with her or something, but both ended up with nice white girls in the end!

Well, I thought it was enjoyable. David Mitchell was probably the funniest. Charlie Brooker was hugely disappointing, to be honest, he hardly said anything (and it's not like they were all talking over each other or anything.) But they all did good and I liked it when Rob Brydon noticed Jimmy Carr's annoying fake laugh and they all started taking the piss.

I only watched it till QI came on, but Jimmy Carr's laugh (sounded like an old car starting up) annoyed me no end.