The chief and the anthropologist.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
An anthropologist from Oxford spent 2 years in darkest Africa living amongst a remote tribe to study their culture. He was very close to the chief and his wife. About a year into the anthropologist's stay, the chief and his wife were expecting their 4th child. The enite tribe was shocked when the baby was born, and was completely white. The chief was furious. He confronted the anthropologist and said 'You're the only white man who's ever been here! This must be your doing!' The anthropologist took the chief aside and said 'Your son is what we call an albino. Sometimes nature does these things. Look at those sheep in the pasture. You notice how all are white except for the one black one. This is one of the mysteries of our world.' The chief looked thoughtful for a moment and said 'Tell you what. You don't say another word about that black sheep, and I won't say another word about that white baby.'

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
LOL BEASTIALITY AND cupcakeER STEREOTYPES MY TWO FAVOURITE THINGS!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
An anthropologist from Oxford spent 2 years in darkest Africa living amongst a remote tribe to study their culture. He was very close to the chief and his wife. About a year into the anthropologist's stay, the chief and his wife were expecting their 4th child. The enite tribe was shocked when the baby was born, and was completely white. The chief was furious. He confronted the anthropologist and said 'You're the only white man who's ever been here! This must be your doing!' The anthropologist took the chief aside and said 'Your son is what we call an albino. Sometimes nature does these things. Look at those sheep in the pasture. You notice how all are white except for the one black one. This is one of the mysteries of our world.' The chief looked thoughtful for a moment and said 'Tell you what. You don't say another word about that black sheep, and I won't say another word about that white baby.'

LOL

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You now qualify to run for office in NY state
[YOUTUBE]bdrn_v23gwk[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is Paladino a "Tea Party Republican" or just a plain "Republican"?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
tea party> Even his own party thinks he's some kind of joke, but the nutjob wing of the political spectrum actually managed to get him onto the primary as the republican nominee instead of Rick Lazio. Lazio quit the race rather than accept nomination from the Conservative party so paladino got that too. Guy's a stone crook and a nut, and now he's actually running a race. Worst part is his democrat opponent is Andrew Cuomo, who himself is a shady mother with fingers in all kinds of downstate shenanigans. I swear if I wasn't an illegal alien I wouldn't vote for any of these fuckers anyway...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
tea party> Even his own party thinks he's some kind of joke, but the nutjob wing of the political spectrum actually managed to get him onto the primary as the republican nominee instead of Rick Lazio. Lazio quit the race rather than accept nomination from the Conservative party so paladino got that too. Guy's a stone crook and a nut, and now he's actually running a race. Worst part is his democrat opponent is Andrew Cuomo, who himself is a shady mother with fingers in all kinds of downstate shenanigans. I swear if I wasn't an illegal alien I wouldn't vote for any of these fuckers anyway...

ok - I had to laugh.

Honestly, I think everyone is going to have to refuse to vote. I'm tired of voting for the least reprehensible.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^Do they grow their tails back after?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Godammit! I tell a mildly perverted joke, and you guys have to turn it into a serious political discussion. What the hell is wrong with you people?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Godammit! I tell a mildly perverted joke, and you guys have to turn it into a serious political discussion. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Hey, I know a few Scots who would be very upset that you found their feelings for their sheep something to joke about. Or, did you only find it funny when a person of color was involved as an object of ridicule?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Hey, I know a few Scots who would be very upset that you found their feelings for their sheep something to joke about. Or, did you only find it funny when a person of color was involved as an object of ridicule?

Being that I'm Scottish (both mom and dad's side) I have always found sheep jokes funny.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Being that I'm Scottish (both mom and dad's side) I have always found sheep jokes funny.

Of course you would. Your mother and father came from the same side of the family.

(teasing)

Two guys are walking through the woods and come across this big deep
hole.
"Wow...that looks deep."

"Sure does... toss a few pebbles in there and see how deep it is."

They pick up a few pebbles and throw them in and wait... no noise.

"Jeeez. That is REALLY deep... here.. throw one of these great big rocks
down there. Those should make a noise."

They pick up a couple football-sized rocks and toss them into the hole
and wait... and wait. Nothing.

They look at each other in amazement. One gets a determined look on his
face and says, "Hey...over here in the weeds, there's a
railroad tie. Help me carry it over here. When we toss THAT sucker in,
it's GOTTA make some noise."

The two men drag the heavy tie over to the hole and heave it in. Not a
sound comes from the hole.

Suddenly, out of the nearby woods, a sheep appears, running like the
wind. It rushes toward the two men, then right past them,
running as fast as it's legs will carry it. Suddenly it leaps in the air
and into the hole.

The two men are astonished with what they've just seen...
Then, out of the woods comes a farmer who spots the men and ambles over.

Hey... you two guys seen my sheep out here?

You bet we did! Craziest thing I ever seen! It came running like crazy
and just jumped into this hole!

Nah, says the farmer, That couldn't have been MY sheep. My sheep was
chained to a railroad tie.