The Conservative Vision for America

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
link
BLACK JACK, Missouri (AP) -- The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

Olivia Shelltrack and Fondrey Loving were denied an occupancy permit after moving into a home in this St. Louis suburb because they have three children and are not married.
:rwmad:

I declare myself the one true God. Go forth and tell others of me, the great and one true Hambil ©.

If they won't covert, kill them.

BLACK JACK, Missouri (AP) -- The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

Olivia Shelltrack and Fondrey Loving were denied an occupancy permit after moving into a home in this St. Louis suburb because they have three children and are not married.

And this is so terrible because?

Messenger said:
And this is so terrible because?
Um, because being unmarried is not against the law. Having children out of wedlock is not against the law. Housing discrimination however, is against the law. The fucking christians have to learn that their morals are not my laws, and 'Gods law' ain't shit.

Boy do you have issues with religion.

Hambil said:
Um, because being unmarried is not against the law. Having children out of wedlock is not against the law. Housing discrimination however, is against the law.
What about all your talk about God this, God that? Are you offended by the application of moral perceptions of societal appropriatenes to the community, or because Christians advocate it?

The fucking christians have to learn that their morals are not my laws, and 'Gods law' ain't shit.
Tough luck, deviant.

Messenger said:
Are you offended by the application of moral perceptions of societal appropriatenes to the community.
Only when those perceptions are based on stupidity, ignorance, and invisible sky fairies.

Yeah, that's the fundie vision for America, barn-rat, not the conservative one. All these years later, and you still just don't do details.

I think folks in Black Jack, MO should worry less about unmarried couples having babies and more about unmarried sibling couples having babies.

Hambil said:
Only when those perceptions are based on stupidity, ignorance, and invisible sky fairies.

So we should disregard ethics which are almost universal in all human morals, cultures, and ideals. Why? Because poor wittle Hambil has issues with Christ.

from the article:

The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

After viewing Michelle Trachtenberg's Eurotrip, I now have firmer grasp of American culture. Our country was founded by puritans and witch-burners who wanted to escape the perceived debauchery of Europe. You have to expect this sort of nuttiness. (The question is, is this council conservative? All politics is local.)

-Ogami

Ogami said:
from the article:

The City Council has rejected a measure allowing unmarried couples with multiple children to live together, and the mayor said those who fall into that category could soon face eviction.

After viewing Michelle Trachtenberg's Eurotrip, I now have firmer grasp of American culture. Our country was founded by puritans and witch-burners who wanted to escape the perceived debauchery of Europe. You have to expect this sort of nuttiness. (The question is, is this council conservative? All politics is local.)

-Ogami
I loved that movie :)

And yes, we where founded by nutcase puritans, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

As for the city council's political leanings, draw your own conclusions thanks to the wonder of Google and the Internet :)

http://www.cityofblackjack.com/default.asp?sectionID=42&MENUID=738&pageID=10116&lMnu=

Back