Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cut throat Clothing Bidness

Rov_is_a_Fag

OK.........this is just great!!! Now I am finding out there are dirty people in the clothing business. Four of us aren't so crazy about the Store Manager or her little side-kick Asst. Manager who is a kid who knows it all. She has been stealing our customers after we work them and ringing up the sales under her associate number!! This is just great.
My girl Mar...........who should be the store manager because she knows a lot about retail, has GREAT instincts about people and knows how dirty employees can rip off their fellow co-workers so she caught on to what Amber is doing. Today Mar and I teamed up after we figured out a system to cover each other and we split the sales that we both worked together since she is better on the cash register and I am better working the girls in the fitting rooms.

I have figured this out...........the more you work the cash register, the higher your sales will be if you are dirty and ring up other people's work as your own. I can't stand the sales manager either.........if she and Amber will do this to us, what else will they do?