Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The EnglishRose is Fantastic Runoff Thread

ER knows I think she's the bee's knees;

NONETHELESS.

She still can't open the card until the ACTUAL DAY OF HER B.D.

p.s. hey, Rae, just learned about the Brighton football stadium being delayed...sorry to hear that.

LOL Gagh! you're right I'm great, fantastic even ;)

C2 - I promise I won't open the card until next thursday -it's sitting on my desk winking at me, but I will resist :D

As for the stadium, we've waited so long already, what's another delay ;)

BTW Guys - I have infinite Karma, so it doesn't matter if you post consecutively, or many times. I can donate any time, all the time!

ER, do you have Spring Break over there? If so, any plans to travel?
Ours just started...the airports are a mess...all the places I want to visit in Toronto will be full of bloody kids (and their bloody families) off from school... :D

yes we do, but the kids spring break over here doesn't start until March 30th. I am flying over to Chicago on March 25th to see Monique for a few days, we are having a joint four-day long birthday celebration (the kids are staying at home, 'daddy' will be looking after them - poor kids!) :D

OMG! Chicago is one city in the States I haven't been to that's on my list of cities to see - and apparently it has some AMAZING architecture! be sure to take lotsa pics! whoot! You'll have so much fun with Monique!