Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Frankenstein Shoe

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
is becoming a memory. I walked to the other side of the apartment on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful! Not too quickly now, just crawl around first. : P Just kidding.
That is good news Neon.
Although "Frankenstein shoe" is quite an image in my mind.

Even though, it's still a little swollen, it's come down so much, that my foot flops around in the vastness of the Frankenstein shoe.

I purchased a pair of cheap shoes from the cheap shoe store and they lasted oh maybe 2-3 months or less so I took them back last night for a replacement. I hate fucking cheap shoes.

I ordered a pair of these for Winter... there's a coupon code I found online that saved me $65.

They kind of look like Frankenstein boots, but so long as the tread is good on ice, I'm happy.

I was even able to put on one of my REAL shoes. It fit. I can not walk in it, but it fit. I make a little progress every day.

I purchased a pair of cheap shoes from the cheap shoe store and they lasted oh maybe 2-3 months or less so I took them back last night for a replacement. I hate fucking cheap shoes.

How low is considered cheap for women's shoes? I bought a pair of Easy Spirit pumps for $60. That doesn't seem cheap to me.