Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Full Body Project

I may sound like a jerk for saying this, but I don't care, and then I have a question and or an observation.

I want people to feel good about themselves. I want people to love themselves, and love who they are.

But I don't want people becoming complacent and thinking that it is ok to be obese. There is already a big enough problem in this country (America) with obesity that it doesn't need to be seen and encouraged.

Now a question: Is obesity really a problem? I have seen some pretty fat kids, but not so much as the media seems to portray. But a family member who is a nutritionist tells me it is true.

Another question: Why are there no pictures of fat men dancing around saying "I just feel soooo good about myself, I want to pose naked and show everyone how confident I am"

I may sound like a jerk for saying this, but I don't care, and then I have a question and or an observation.

I want people to feel good about themselves. I want people to love themselves, and love who they are.

But I don't want people becoming complacent and thinking that it is ok to be obese. There is already a big enough problem in this country (America) with obesity that it doesn't need to be seen and encouraged.

Now a question: Is obesity really a problem? I have seen some pretty fat kids, but not so much as the media seems to portray. But a family member who is a nutritionist tells me it is true.

Another question: Why are there no pictures of fat men dancing around saying "I just feel soooo good about myself, I want to pose naked and show everyone how confident I am"

Like that ugly fat chick you have for your avatar?

I agree with you to a point. Fat is one of the ways people come. It is as bad a reason to dislike someone because they are fat as it is to dislike anyone for any superficial reason. I'm not talking about sexual attraction. Personally, I'd rather hang out with a fat person who enjoys eating than hang out with a person who won't eat anything because the only thing they can think about is getting or staying thin. I'm a good cook and I like to have company over and I enjoy going out to fancy restaurants. Enjoying food requires eating it.

My problem with those ladies posing nude is that it isn't because they are comfortable with themselves. People aren't going to like them better because they've seen all their rolls of fat bared and hanging. It is to make a buck. But, then again, I don't care to have naked people of any sort hanging around my house telling me I have to look at them and accept them. No, I don't, they can get the fuck out of my house and go beg for $100 from somebody else.

My real problem with obesity are the health issues. We have commercials on TV telling kids to go outside and play for an hour a day. When I was kid, when my daughter was a kid, you didn't have to tell kids to go outside and play for an hour a day. You had to go outside and find kids and make them come home because it was dinner time, or dark, or bedtime, or study time, or bath time, or you hadn't seen them in awhile and you wondered if they still looked the same.

This generation of children is not going to have longer life spans than the adults who are alive now. We're going backwards in evolution. Of course, that really isn't surprising. That generation will get out of college and reach the pinnacle of their careers in 5 years then become obsolete and burned out. Living to 60 will seem like a long time to them.

Good question - why aren't there any fat men dancing around naked talking about how comfortable they are with themselves? Men don't like being naked in public. Even in ancient times when they fought bloody violent wars they covered up with a little thong or a skirt or a shield. They probably feel vulnerable.

No, you just didn't understand. You're welcome? What won't work here?

Your comment appeared sarcastic. What makes you call a person a bitch when you have never met them? I understand bitch to refer to someone's personality. I thought you were baiting me, perhaps you were not.

Your comment still does not make sense to me.

Your comment appeared sarcastic. What makes you call a person a bitch when you have never met them? I understand bitch to refer to someone's personality. I thought you were baiting me, perhaps you were not.

Your comment still does not make sense to me.

Whoa there when have I ever called you or anyone else a bitch?

I wasn't baiting you but I'm not going to explain myself to you if you're going to accuse me of things I havent done.

Who exactly did I call a bitch and when?

I agree with you to a point. Fat is one of the ways people come. It is as bad a reason to dislike someone because they are fat as it is to dislike anyone for any superficial reason. I'm not talking about sexual attraction. Personally, I'd rather hang out with a fat person who enjoys eating than hang out with a person who won't eat anything because the only thing they can think about is getting or staying thin. I'm a good cook and I like to have company over and I enjoy going out to fancy restaurants. Enjoying food requires eating it.

My problem with those ladies posing nude is that it isn't because they are comfortable with themselves. People aren't going to like them better because they've seen all their rolls of fat bared and hanging. It is to make a buck. But, then again, I don't care to have naked people of any sort hanging around my house telling me I have to look at them and accept them. No, I don't, they can get the fuck out of my house and go beg for $100 from somebody else.

My real problem with obesity are the health issues. We have commercials on TV telling kids to go outside and play for an hour a day. When I was kid, when my daughter was a kid, you didn't have to tell kids to go outside and play for an hour a day. You had to go outside and find kids and make them come home because it was dinner time, or dark, or bedtime, or study time, or bath time, or you hadn't seen them in awhile and you wondered if they still looked the same.

This generation of children is not going to have longer life spans than the adults who are alive now. We're going backwards in evolution. Of course, that really isn't surprising. That generation will get out of college and reach the pinnacle of their careers in 5 years then become obsolete and burned out. Living to 60 will seem like a long time to them.
So obviously I'm going to have to have my kids (when I have them) go outside and play for an hour or two... Oh, nevermind, the freeway runs in the backyard.

Good question - why aren't there any fat men dancing around naked talking about how comfortable they are with themselves? Men don't like being naked in public. Even in ancient times when they fought bloody violent wars they covered up with a little thong or a skirt or a shield. They probably feel vulnerable.

That's not even mentioning the practical reason for wearing a loincloth in battle. If they weren't, their dicks would make great targets for that swinging sword.

Whoa there when have I ever called you or anyone else a bitch?

I wasn't baiting you but I'm not going to explain myself to you if you're going to accuse me of things I havent done.

Who exactly did I call a bitch and when?

Shoot. You said, "Chick" not "Bitch".

I don't care anymore LOL. I am a lover, not a fighter. Carry on.