Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Good Trolls

Rov_is_a_Fag

Believe it or not............I think I have actually met some of the GOOD people who have been on some of these boards!!! YEP! They didn't tell me who they are but I instinctivly knew.............the biggest surprize was two Asian women, the most beautiful women so far. One was from California and the other woman is going back to China next week. I sold both of them dresses and it was the greatest pleasure to work with them. My friend from China came back today and she promised to come back to see me before she leaves next week!!

Then I think the guy I met today is from this very board. He brought his daughter in, they are getting ready to leave for the East coast...........he has the neatest story!!! What was amazing is how outgoing he is, how he looks ten years younger than his 48 years and how pretty his daughter is. He bought her two dresses that looked stunning on her!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Debbie, I need your help. Those fuckers took it too far and got me fired.

You have to help the King for the sake of the Kingdom.

^^OK, what do you want me to do? Where did they get you fired from?? your job or here on the board?

YOU GUYS..............ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS???

tHAT guy I met yesterday..........his wife is a nurse. He is really good-looking too!!

Sarek.......isn't your wife a nurse? aren't you close to my age? This guy isn't in law enforcement though. Nope!! He is a renegade!! free-spirit.........one of the throw-back hippy's from my generation.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
tHAT guy I met yesterday..........his wife is a nurse. He is really good-looking too!!

Sarek.......isn't your wife a nurse? aren't you close to my age? This guy isn't in law enforcement though. Nope!! He is a renegade!! free-spirit.........one of the throw-back hippy's from my generation.

*looks suspiciously at Bob*.............I'm axing Mar to pull a customer report so I can get his name. Yep......I knew there was something about him, call it instinct........I knew it right away. When he came in the store there was something about him.......he looks Italian. He reminded me of a guy I used to date when I lived in Denver. He was in the clothing bidness, he was from NY. This guy was headed back up your way BOB!!

God Troll of the Century. How many connections do you have??? They are everywhere.