The Human Race has been cancelled.

BlazerBoy

A videotape was sent to Al jazeera today, by god, announcing his cancellation of the human race after the current season. This comes just a week after Satan pulled the plug on the dismal Super-Demon race. God could not be reached for comment, as he is still at large despite US President George Bush's repeated attempt to capture and apprahend the deity who is rumored to be holed up in Palestine for the last 40 days and 40 nights. "We'll smoke him out with special tactics and mechanizationisism. He will be brought to justice, and face trial for his crimes against democracy. I am the President, and by god, we'll find that bastard.", the leader said, with a disarming and toothy grin. The Bush Administration had no comment on the threats of cancellation from God, but did announce that several super-demons have in fact, joined the coalition forces searching the Mohave for God. In conjunction with the Presidents sweeping Catholic Church closure and realignment bill, this will bring coalition forces in the area to an all-time high, as defrocked priests, Super-Demons, and migrant workers all fight this honarable war, at least, until the end of this season. No spoilers on the series finale have been leaked, though the Vatican reports that celestial events may be involved. The Pentagon has raised the terror alert to Red.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What's the point of the rest of the universe if Earth is the only planet with life?

BlazerBoy

Oh yeah? Then why aren't I all powerful right now? I should be, but someone is holding me back! Its not fair! One day I will be the most powerful man alive!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, yes...excellent...I can feel the hate surging within you...

...anyone have a cough drop?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...Earth obvioulsy isn't the only planet with life.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Or maybe the human race is just being put on hiatus for re-tooling. Look within, what does your heart tell you?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
But then YOU become the warlord and someone else'll come gunning for you AND your girl.

How do you stop this eventuality?