Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the MessengerX memorial thread...

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince,
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have recieved confirmation from (the real) VKD that he has also moved on... as shall I.... the holy trio is no more....

Farewell and thanks to all who aided us in our struggle - t'was not in vain...we tried bravely and fought courageoulsy....

May the DLA find its rightful place in the annals of Troll Kingdom history... above all, we have won a moral victory...and nothing can take that away....

Patria est communis omnium parens

farewell, friends...............:cry: :cry: ;)

IMG_8632med.jpg

Wait. So the DLA which is one of the factions is no more now? I'm really confused. What about the RCD? And the Minefield thing isn't going anywhere then?

I am lost on all of this. And oh, how I wish to understand.

Umm, goodbye MessengerX, we spoke earlier. Once.

TKers-are-shit said:
Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince,
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

I have recieved confirmation from (the real) VKD that he has also moved on... as shall I.... the holy trio is no more....

Farewell and thanks to all who aided us in our struggle - t'was not in vain...we tried bravely and fought courageoulsy....

May the DLA find its rightful place in the annals of Troll Kingdom history... above all, we have won a moral victory...and nothing can take that away....

Patria est communis omnium parens

farewell, friends...............:cry: :cry: ;)

fart2mp.jpg

I guess the posts by X in shout this morning are what, an "afterburp".

Nice to have whipped your ass singlehandledly X :bigass:

jack said:
I guess the posts by X in shout this morning are what, an "afterburp".

Nice to have whipped your ass singlehandledly X :bigass:

MessengerX gave his account away - I know this for a FACT because In the scramble to gain control of it, I had access to it briefly.

Whoever posts as MX now is an imposter....

TKers-are-shit said:
MessengerX gave his account away - I know this for a FACT because In the scramble to gain control of it, I had access to it briefly.

Whoever posts as MX now is an imposter....

Wow, so MX is now an imposter? Is this new?