The Mine Field Reunion 2024: Friday the 4th of October!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's that time again. And this time, I'm not taking no for an answer. They're all coming back. Yes, even BADGERPOSTER38.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There is a hurricane conspiring against the reunion! :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wait, the hurricane is this week, the reunion is next week. THE REUNION IS SAFE.

CaptainWacky

I wnat to prove the ongoing viability of message board as a means of communication. I miss everyone who doesn't post here anymore and will argue passionately for them to return. I appreciate those who still visit regularly and hope they put their "posting hats" on at Reunion time to show the returnees that the MF has "still got it" and maybe they could post about tv shows and movies and cats and stuff here.

I really believe in this and will be dedicating the majority of my brain power to it for the next 13 days.

Any help hunting down the missing posters would be greately appreciated.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I wnat to prove the ongoing viability of message board as a means of communication. I miss everyone who doesn't post here anymore and will argue passionately for them to return. I appreciate those who still visit regularly and hope they put their "posting hats" on at Reunion time to show the returnees that the MF has "still got it" and maybe they could post about tv shows and movies and cats and stuff here.

I really believe in this and will be dedicating the majority of my brain power to it for the next 13 days.

Any help hunting down the missing posters would be greately appreciated.
Dr Dave to debut new avatar for the MFR?

CaptainWacky

That's the kind of radical thinking we need!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
That's the kind of radical thinking we need!
TIME TO FIND CANADIAN CELEBERTIES!

Canadian Dancing GIF by gunnarolla

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Does anyone have secret contact info on FBI Parte Due?