Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The MissManners Syndrome

Mirah

I love you
Does she ever feel left out? We see tons of people pouring thier love to her and its so easy. She is easily liked and loved. So we don't want to be one of those "teachers pets" so instead of commenting on a truly good post or showing her some love, we do just the opposite.
Ok maybe I'm the only one. But we know that her posts and threads will be carefully thought out, exquisitly written and absolutely beautiful. She knows that, we know that so we feel no need to comment.
I love you MissManners.

She goes out of her way to not reply to me. She doesn't like me. When the owner of a board doesn't like you then there is no reason to remain as a member on that board. Thus, I will leave TK forever starting tomorrow unless she publically requests that I reconsider and stay at TK.

Grammour Boy said:
She goes out of her way to not reply to me. She doesn't like me. When the owner of a board doesn't like you then there is no reason to remain as a member on that board. Thus, I will leave TK forever starting tomorrow unless she publically requests that I reconsider and stay at TK.

Yeah ok bye.