The MODMAN Experiment - What Happens When Several People Operate One Online Account

MODMAN

We have worked tirelessly collating data and believe that there is nothing further to be learned from continuing the experiment.

To all users of MODMAN, thank you very much for participating. MODMAN will be closed down in 72 hours.

@CeeJay
@The Question
@jack
@Mirah
@Colonel Kira's Left Tit

The above members have been top contributors to the MODMAN persona; while we were unable to divulge the nature of the MODMAN up until now, we would like to thank the above members for taking time over the years to inject the requested ... peculiarities into the MODMAN.

The data gathered from this experiment will be critical in our work to identify credible threats from red flags presented in individuals online.

Thank you again,

Sincerely,
Dr. Fastididus Festerblock

Last edited:

MODMAN

Haha. Yes, well - as you can see, while most MODMAN contributors have been semi-grounded with just the right amount of flair, we have had a few who pushed the boundaries a little too far (Purple - not within the standard Orange cluster most were). This was required to gather the complete set of data required for our supercomputers to analyze.

We apologize for any unsettling posts from the MODMAN channel prior to the conclusion of the experiment; some purple-ranked contributors are unhappy with this development. To those within Orange, I assure you those within Purple are of no concern.

Sincerely,
Dr. Fastididus Festerblock

Mirah

I love you
You are welcome. Glad I could contribute that one sexy post I made under the Modman account.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The one where you sucked off a mule and french kissed the MODMAN after?