Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE MOST COMPLETELY INSANE THING YOU SHALL EVER SEE IN YOUR LIVES!

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
See link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Barracud...oryZ1172QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh and I won this for $152.23 last night. :)

c243_1.JPG

Kerb Crawler said:
Right. I'm supposed to believe that car's worth more than Action Comics #1?

Trust me, there are some really crazy people with a lot of money out there.

I thought it might be a picture of you voting Republican.

But yes, that's crazy. Oh what nerds with money will do. *sigh*

FBI parte due said:
Is it a bitchin' Camaro?

I dont know if my new Camaro talks, but that Barracuda better raise the dead for $400,100. And just think there is STILL 5 DAYS LEFT TO BID!

^^^ Well it all depends on what year they were from. The originals from 1967-1968 that are the old American muscle cars can easily fetch over $100 in excellent condition. My mom threw all mine away along with my baseball cards when I went into the service. I bought 17 of them this year, most of them in mint condition. I'm figuring that in a few years that most of the estate sales will be from people who had kids just a few years younger and the surviving toys will be from a later time period thus drying up the supply of the original hotwheels on e-bay. Thats when I will start selling off mine.