Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Generation

Rov_is_a_Fag

I am so proud of all the young people out there in cyberspace who came to their senses and saw what was really happening, how vile and wicked some of the people on the boards are. The internet has become the Devil's playground and it is up to YOU to clean it up. What I have seen is remarkable, how you have come together to make it a safer place for everyone. It will be a constant battle, but you have what it takes to help keep the predators off the internet. Use your "gifts" to do good things........you will be rewarded tenfold for every good deed.

This is Your Victory.

I stand firmly behind all of you.

messenger..........I will send beer money after I start working!! Are you old enough? I will have to have proof of your age first.

See.........I always knew DS was wrong when he said you were one of the bad guys!! You busted out Sadi for what she is.........she and her pedo boyfriend.

Skatepark of Austin

My ex-bro-in-law whom I am very fond of would LOVE the skatepark. He has been doing that for years..........I bet he is good too. I really miss him!! He used to do all my home repairs for me. I need to GIT him out here soon!

Wuwie!!!! I miss U!

You guys.............yeah YOU..........the New Generation. If any of you get on eBay, you need to look out for suspicious people who buy chemicals to make crack or meth. There are people who do that kind of thing on the internet and JayWoe got busted for it. That is one less scumbag on the intraweb selling drugs to kids!!

Be on the watch out, but stay on the Down Low!! You know what I am saying? I think they use balloons to put it in and they say it is for birthday parties. Some birthday present! Your kid overdoses when he tries to blow up a balloon.

WHERE IS THE DAMN DEA WHEN YOU NEED THEM??? THAT IS MY QUESTION. NO SOONER DO I GIT ONE CHARGE OFF MY CARD FROM AN ONLINE SCAM PHARMACY, THEN I GIT CHARGES FROM A COMPANY I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF AND NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM SO I HAD TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT FOR THAT, THEN WHEN I STARTED TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT JAYWOE WAS DOING ONLINE AND ORDERED SOMETHING TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE........IT WAS IN CAPSULES THAT LOOKED LIKE HE GOT THEM FROM ABC COMPANY AND PUT POWDERED SUGAR IN THEM. THEN WHEN I SENT IT BACK WITH A NASTY LETTER.............HE WOULDN'T TAKE THE CHARGES OFF MY CARD CAUSE I OPENED THE BOTTLE.

YOU GUYS ARE WORTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO HELPING PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR CREDIT CARDS CHARGED WITH FRAUDULENT CHARGES.

^^sorry..........temporary insanity.

anyway........Wuwie and his skate-homey's tried to build a skatepark in TN but they couldn't come up with the resources. He is a carpenter.......a damn good one too!.......he had it all laid out and everything.

As soon as I git back to work I am going to send him a plane ticket so he can come look at the park here. It is right up his alley if ya know what I mean!!