• Bush warns of more U.S. losses in Iraq
• Pentagon wants $99.7B more for wars
• Mt. Hood rescuers lose hope for climbers
• Last Amish shooting victim to be released from hospital
• U.S. applying Afghan war tactics on Mexican border
• Psychedelic mushrooms may relieve OCD symptoms
• Fire destroys home of 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly

Lilly profile

Bush warns us of more losses? What dumbshit couldn't have figured that out? This is news?

Pentagon wants money for WAR. Oooooo.... evil, vicious war. This is news?

Mt Hood rescuers.... who gives a shit?! This is news?

Amish victim released from hospital. :rwmad: Finally! Now I can sleep at night! This bullshit is news?

US using Afghan WAR tactics on Mex border. No they're not. It's a detail of how the border agents use a flashlight at night to see footprints. FUCKING DUH. This bullshit is news?

Psychedelic mushrooms blah blah blah. Yeah, sure. Dope us up so we slurp up this shitty news without complaining. This can't be news.

And The stupid fire Lilly thing, followed by the all-important link for you to reference and study about who the stupid cunt is and how important she is to the nation's news.

This "news" is bullshit.

mad0177.gif

Tyrant

In other news, an Israeli died in a suicide bombing. Israel then sent in tanks and killed 28 people, including women and children, but enough of that.

Networks are scrambling to slap together a two-hour feature film on the life of Gefilte de Schmoile, the 18-year old who got blowded up in the bombing.

The horrible of atrocity of his death and the incidental civilian casualties and collateral in the Gaza Strip today are but a reminder of ying and yang, evenly-matched hostilities between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Tyrant

Well that's what most of the reports resemble. (Just trying to get into the spirit)

The Question

Eternal
• U.S. applying Afghan war tactics on Mexican border

No, they're not. But if they were, this would actually be some good news, for once.

• Psychedelic mushrooms may relieve OCD symptoms

Now, how do I go about getting OCD symptoms?

• Fire destroys home of 'Lost' star Evangeline Lilly

Damn, it missed her.

Cranky Bastard

The Question said:
No, they're not. But if they were, this would actually be some good news, for once.

Exactly. But flashlights in the night make "good news."

Dumbfuckers.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Messenger said:
In other news, an Israeli died in a suicide bombing. Israel then sent in tanks and killed 28 people, including women and children, but enough of that.

Muslim scum are not "people". Muslims are sub-human animals. Vermin to be exterminated like cockroaches or rabid dogs.

The Question

Eternal
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Muslim scum are not "people". Muslims are sub-human animals. Vermin to be exterminated like cockroaches or rabid dogs.

And yet, they're genetically closer to Jewish folk than any other ethnic group, Arabs and Jews both being all Semitical and whatnot.

Sure you don't want to rethink yourself?

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
The Question said:
And yet, they're genetically closer to Jewish folk than any other ethnic group, Arabs and Jews both being all Semitical and whatnot.

Sure you don't want to rethink yourself?

I said "muslim", Questard - not "arab". Not all subhuman muslim scum are semitic - but ALL are subhuman filth that need to be expunged from the face of the earth.

Islam Delemda Est!

The Question

Eternal
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I said "muslim", Questard - not "arab". Not all subhuman muslim scum are semitic - but ALL are subhuman filth that need to be expunged from the face of the earth.

Islam Delemda Est!

Come on, you know you would have been saying "Jews" instead of "Muslims" back in 1939. ;)

Goose step for me, show me you care.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
The Question said:
Come on, you know you would have been saying "Jews" instead of "Muslims" back in 1939. ;)

Goose step for me, show me you care.

No. The joos don't espouse an ideology that demands I "submit" and grovel with my face in the dirt five times a day towards the mudcity shithole where their pedophile "prophet" lived. The joos holy book doesn't tell them to slay me if I don't believe in the storm god they stole from the hittites.

When are you buying your prayer rug and getting Cat Stevens' - er, I mean Yusef Islam's new album?

The Question

Eternal
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
No. The joos don't espouse an ideology that demands I "submit" and grovel with my face in the dirt five times a day towards the mudcity shithole where their pedophile "prophet" lived.

No, they only want celebrities and politicians groveling, but toward them directly and only on call.

The joos holy book doesn't tell them to slay me if I don't believe in the storm god they stole from the hittites.

No, it tells them to use us like cattle.

When are you buying your prayer rug and getting Cat Stevens' - er, I mean Yusef Islam's new album?

Same day you buy your jackboots and brown shirt. :)

Tyrant

The Question said:
[STRIKE]No, it tells them to use us like cattle.[/STRIKE]
Pardon me while I conveniently ignore this fact, as it does not comply w/ my Fox News indoctrination.