Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pentegon Announced Today...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
The formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces.

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Tennessee boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

As an ex-Ranger from Arkansas, I personally trained the two Arkansan platoons in this unit. It's gonna be scary, folks, and I'll bet it won't be televised. ;)

No. Real hunters pull that shit off as soon as they are out of sight of the road.

Arkansas troops, however, can be distinguished by a backward, red Razorbacks cap and the Arkansas Toothpicks they carry...something I carried during my time in, and it always pissed my CO off.

Morrhigan said:
Are their uniforms going to be bright orange, so they don't accidentally shoot each other? :lol:

No, as they are not sending Vice President Cheney on this mission.