Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pig Princess

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
1867.imgcache.gif

I sent it to you by PM, remember?

Remember - when I turned up the actual person the picture was of, you admitted you falsified the picture - stole it even. Where is a real picture of you? If you are going to pass judgment on other people, you really should throw your own visage into the ring for judgment. Maybe you are just terribly afraid of what others will say about you. Or, maybe they'll discover there is a lot you've been hiding other than your girth and not-very-attractiveness.

You suppose that has some of Wheezies yummy cherry glaze for flavor?

YUM YUM

Remember - when I turned up the actual person the picture was of, you admitted you falsified the picture - stole it even. Where is a real picture of you? If you are going to pass judgment on other people, you really should throw your own visage into the ring for judgment. Maybe you are just terribly afraid of what others will say about you. Or, maybe they'll discover there is a lot you've been hiding other than your girth and not-very-attractiveness.

my pic has been posted on this board before, if you search for it. LULZ