THE PRINCESS BRIDE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watch it when it's on TV, great movie! I haven't read the book, but I hear it's great too. I'm gonna get it next time I go book shopping.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Way too many to count.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

It's the only way to answer a phone...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
it was on TV last night and I suddenly realised I never get tired of it.
not sure how many times I've watched it either.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My mother and I quote it to each other all the time. I enjoy calling her a hideous vomitous mass.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders!
The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I own the DVD. I've watched it with commentary. I watched all of the vignettes. God knows how many times I've seen it. Great flick for quotes. Ranks up there with most Python stuff, the Big Lebowski, Airplane, etc.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Princess Bride has been on television so many times it is fucking embarrassing, and most certainly annoying. It is a shit movie, as shitty as the posters here at Droll Kingdom.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I watch it when it's on TV, great movie! I haven't read the book, but I hear it's great too. I'm gonna get it next time I go book shopping.

OMG! There's a book version as well? I never knew that.
Just be careful. The original version is very hard to find. It's easy to accidentally buy the edited version. ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Probably twice.