Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Question and Iranian Mullahs agree...

WordInterrupted

Troll Kingdom Ambassador
...the Holocaust never happened!

I agree -- but at least one Muslim country, Iran, is planning to give exactly the right response. In response to cartoons that sparked outrage in the Muslim world but which are defended by Jyllands-Posten as an expression of free speech, Muslims are exercising exactly the same principle in exactly the same context by printing Holocaust cartoons.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39952

It was just a matter of time before TK's resident nutcase got in bed with the Islamofacists.

I think TQ is right (in context). Of course the Holocaust happened.

But the Iranians' response is just about perfect -- where does free speech end? Do we really believe in free speech? They're challenging our "principled" position and they are absolutely correct in the point they are driving home:

The West doesn't really believe in free speech.

I agree that TQ is insane to the degree that he's not simply trolling incessantly on the Holocaust thing.

But the point remains: free speech. It is incredibly ironic that the newspapers are crying "free speech!" angrily in response to the free speech response to their free speech. All the crazies should be able to say what they want IMO.

SilentBtViolent said:
I agree that TQ is insane to the degree that he's not simply trolling incessantly on the Holocaust thing.
He's insane because he doesn't believe the Holocaust happened?