Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Question arrests Me!!!

FederalAgent007

The Perfect Crime, A Perfectly Questionable Arrest

It is a warm, sultry, drizzly night as Jillian stands on the street corner. All of a sudden TQ (she doen't know it it TQ) sneaks up behind her grabs her to his body tightly, puts his hand over her mouth...........

TQ: Shut Up!! Shut Up!! don't say a word! you are under arrest. When I take my hand away you must not scream.

Jillian: My body is trembling all over, please don't hurt me.

TQ: *removes his hand from mouth* I won't hurt you, that is why I am going to use a blindfold instead of handcuffs, stand still. *Puts blindfold over eyes*

Jillian: Is the hard thing in between my buttocks a gun?

TQ: Yes.............and it is loaded.

Jillian: *shivers again*

TQ: Now..........I am going to search you for illegal weapons. *sticks his hand down the front of Jillians skirt*

*It starts to rain a little harder*

Jillian: I am getting wet!!!! *Jillians rain-soaked shirt sticks to her breasts as her tiny nipples get hard.*
*TQ rips her blouse off, looks at her rainsoaked skirt stuck to her round, fine, fuckable ass*

TQ: I told you to Shut Up!!

*Jillian resists arrest, as she bends over wiggling her ass in a circular motion over the nozzle of the gun ~~ it slides into her.......................

*Jillian Screams*

FederalAgent007 said:
The Perfect Crime, A Perfectly Questionable Arrest

It is a warm, sultry, drizzly night as Jillian stands on the street corner. All of a sudden TQ (she doen't know it it TQ) sneaks up behind her grabs her to his body tightly, puts his hand over her mouth...........

TQ: Shut Up!! Shut Up!! don't say a word! you are under arrest. When I take my hand away you must not scream.

Jillian: My body is trembling all over, please don't hurt me.

TQ: *removes his hand from mouth* I won't hurt you, that is why I am going to use a blindfold instead of handcuffs, stand still. *Puts blindfold over eyes*

Jillian: Is the hard thing in between my buttocks a gun?

TQ: Yes.............and it is loaded.

Jillian: *shivers again*

TQ: Now..........I am going to search you for illegal weapons. *sticks his hand down the front of Jillians skirt*

*It starts to rain a little harder*

Jillian: I am getting wet!!!! *Jillians rain-soaked shirt sticks to her breasts as her tiny nipples get hard.*
*TQ rips her blouse off, looks at her rainsoaked skirt stuck to her round, fine, fuckable ass*

TQ: I told you to Shut Up!!

*Jillian resists arrest, as she bends over wiggling her ass in a circular motion over the nozzle of the gun ~~ it slides into her.......................

*Jillian Screams*

So what he had in between your buttocks was actually his handgun yes? Surely no one could mistake that for his... well his... oh never mind. I have seen pics of THE QUESTION. It is not a handgun you need to worry about. It is his hairy self. Shit. Fucker has more hair on him than King Kong did. I would suggest you go look I am quite serious about this. I would get it for you but there is no way I am going to seek out a picture of a faggot like THE QUESTION. Asshole cumsucker may get the wrong idea and start PMing me like he did last time. In your arrest story, you would need not fear him. His fucking hairy body would become so waterlogged fucker would actually DROWN whilst standing on land. Trust me. That is how fucking hairy the cumguzzler is.

Sarek said:
He would have been better off just shooting you.

So he is a murderer??? in addition to being an asshole??

One thing is for sure, I don't know what his role is in this whole criminal arrest fiasco but I think when I find out ..............pissed off isn't going to describe it.