Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Question

FederalAgent007

My fellow federal agent from the IRSCIAFBI invited me to come over here. We are going to team up on anyone who pisses us off, then we will use our superpower federal agencies to create criminal charges on those of you in the private sector who piss us off. We will take any "tips" you give us on criminal activity--cause we depend on the general public to do our jobs while we are fucking off on troll boards, we will collect the rewards, we will make you out to be insane, paranoid lunatics if you attempt to report us, we will hack your compooters, commit illegal acts and know we will get away with it because we are the FEDS!!!

Don't believe everything they tell you over here. I am Scottish. I am a blond, blue-eyed Scottish Federal Agent with the U.S. government. I have power and I abuse the power bestowed upon me by the government. You know why I abuse the power???
Cause I can.

I am an asshole like that.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE QUESTION??? WHATCHA HIDING???? YOUR AGENCY IS WATCHING YOU. SO ARE OTHERS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. THIS WOULD BE A GREAT STORY FOR THE MEDIA RIGHT NOW..........WHAT WITH ALL THE NSA SPYING, THE GROWING DISTRUST OF OUR DIRTY FEDERAL AGENCIES AND THEIR DIRTY EMPLOYEES.

DID THE IRS EVER INVESTIGATE WHO POSTED MY TAX RETURN OVER HERE??? YOU CAN DELETE DATA AND DELETE POSTS TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. IT AIN'T GONNA SAVE YOUR SORRY ASSES.

*I think I will call Rita Cosby's Hotline* This story needs to be out there.

You still haven't told me which Federal agency I work for, GuFe. And I really wanna know, 'cause I need to know where to pick up my paycheck. :)