The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy..

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
***WARNING.... Red Alert.... WARNING***
The Troll Kingdom Radio thread is a trap.

The only reason why Venooker recreated Troll Kingdom Radio (TK Media Center) is to get IP Addresses for personal use. Please be carefull of going there as a guest. Clicking on that site may come back to bit you in the ass. Y'all be careful about joining Venooker's board. Remember what I told you about jack's failed THE KINGDOM. TKR may cost you a little, it may cost you a lot, but its gonna cost yah an IP Address for sure. See post below.

Venooker has administrator powers at ASVS and this is what Venooker posted.

You're not bitch slapping anyone. You are however getting bitch slapped all over this thread. You've now been told by two admin at ASVS that you're not getting approved and why. You may act like an asshole here but that's other people's concern, not mine. I know how to deal with your bullshit here just fine.

If you post in this thread again about it, I'll simply ban your request at ASVS using the admin CP and trust me....that will be the last word in this discussion. Got it?

So go ahead little man, try to bullshit me just one more time. It'll make my fucking day.

No, you were banned from the forum. Don't worry though, I still have the email along with the IP you used to register with.

Thanks for playing, blackiejackie

:bigass:

That's why I decided not click on ASVS anymore. I will never except an invite at a jack, Dirk Funk, Charlemagne run board. Dirk Funk is dead to me, until he returns to TK.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Your RL info is posted at Blackfoot's Exclusive. Address, Phone number. Mothers name. Its all there.

bullshit

If you have my address and phone number, pm that to me and a third party, say, dual. If you can provide that I'll YouTube an apology to you. If you can do both of those and give me my mother's name, I'll do the YouTube appology and give you the password to my account.

If you can't, you should pack your bags and never post here again.
Sound good?

EDIT: this was clipped from a thread he lurks every day. He had MANY alts back then and Joe Hennessy was one of them. This thread was by Conchaga and nearly got him banned for his PI posturing. Guess you're the one that pays for people's PI after all it seems.

Last edited:

jack

That's why I decided not click on ASVS anymore. I will never except an invite at a jack, Dirk Funk, Charlemagne run board. Dirk Funk is dead to me, until he returns to TK.

LOL As usual, you're completely full of shit. You literally BEGGED me to let you back in to ASVS (while passive aggressively insulting everyone who currently posted at the board). There's a multi page thread in GFHH titled "ATTN: ASVS if anyone cares to see the proof. You're the one that provided your IP. I didn't do anything but permaban you for your disgusting bullshit. You didn't decide not to go there any more...I decided that..months ago now.

As far as TK Radio goes, I'm sorry you're jealous I asked for (and received) a sticky thread for it, but that was simply so you couldn't bury it with your spam in TK Media Center, since all you do in that forum is post bullshit nonsense. There's no "website" it links to, just a weekly radio show thread like old times. Sorry you're so butthurt and jealous over it. but the idea that I'm harvesting IP's with it is just a lie, like all your other lies and bullshit.

Ok, back on ignore. just wanted to correct the record and rub your face in your own shit in the process. You might stop spending so much time viewing this thread over and over to make it appear it's getting widely viewed, because besides this view, everyone has you on ignore. Sounds like they're all yours, as usual.

Bye now :bigass:

Last edited:

jack

So then why even bother posting, aside from being an obnoxious asshole and a failed troll?

Do yourself a favor and don't respond to any of my posts again going forward you piece of troll shit.

jack

^This isn't about you.^

Up Top

You can take this bullshit out of this forum, it is about us. You are not welcome here. (Mirah quote)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
fUcK yOU veNookEr, I love it when you melt down bitch. I've proven that you use IP Addresses for your personal use (see post #1 were I quoted you) Venooker. I know who it works, I owned and operated 5 message board. I also adminastrated or moderated 6 boards. And no. I have never viewed Troll Kingdom Radio. Like you said...You have my IP Address and E-mail account. <BUSTED.

***WARNING.... Red Alert.... WARNING***
The Troll Kingdom Radio thread is a trap.

[size]I'm just giving the members a lol something to ponder dawg. This is the second time you've done this to me (At The Kingdom and ASVS). What's funny is I've got you here 24/7 running around the board keeping that lazy eye on me... Yesterday you bumped over 20 threads in the TK Media Center and 18 threads in the Agony of Defeat..<Pathetic. Will you be doing that again today Venooker?And Another Thang, Venooker: This thread has more views than that sticky thread (The Return of TK Radio) in The TK Media Center...<See what I done there bottom feeder? And please stop you moaning and bitching, its getting rather boring and childish.[/size]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I have no idea what either of you are talking about, nor do I want to know.

I'm saying Venooker is bringing back TK Radio to collect IP Addresses and he's desperately trying to deny it. He got me twice. Click on that thread in The Media Center at your own risk. The Return of Troll kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy. Its a trap. NOW YOU KNOW.

jack

nice meltdown wilson.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm figuring Venooker has posted on this this thread, but unfortunately I want be able to read them at this time. I currently have Venooker on ignore. I'm getting board of his child like antics for a couple of days. I'm to sure he's pissed off. But before I ignored the the old dirty bastard, I quoted some IP stuff that he posted concerning IP miss conduct. This is from my thread in GFHH (Atten: ASVS)

Post #37
Thanks for the info when you tried to register.

LOL :bigass:

You're not bitch slapping anyone. I'll simply ban your request at ASVS using the admin CP and trust me....that will be the last word in this discussion. Got it?

So go ahead little man, make my fucking day.

Post #157
Gee, I wonder what happened to Wilson's application to ASVS?

Post #184
He's trying to ignore the fact that I banned the BLACKFOOT reg and that after seeing these posts I'm going to IP ban him too.DUDER, you're banned from ASVS and will never be reinstated or post there again.

Hold up! Venooker banned my BLACKFOOT account at ASVS? I'll address this later.

By the way Wilson, thanks for the heads up. You aren't a part of ASVS so I am deleting any "guest" thread you started or posted in.

Soon, all traces of you will be gone from that board. The best part is....you can't do a thing about it :bigass:

Post #284
All done! :bigass:

How sweet that you had to buy a new computer and ISP after revealing said IP when you tried to register.

LOL!

Post at The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio if you want too. Venooker will get your dat info (IP Address and Email account). Be careful and don't say I didn't WARN y'all

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm figuring Venooker has posted on this this thread, but unfortunately I want be able to read them at this time. I currently have Venooker on ignore. I'm getting board of his child like antics for a couple of days. I'm to sure he's pissed off. But before I ignored the the old dirty bastard, I quoted some IP stuff that he posted concerning IP miss conduct. This is from my thread in GFHH (Atten: ASVS)

Post #37

Post #157

Post #184

Hold up! Venooker banned my BLACKFOOT account at ASVS? I'll address this later.

Post #284

Post at The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio if you want too. Venooker will get your dat info (IP Address and Email account). Be careful and don't say I didn't WARN y'all
Thanks for the heads up, cupcakeer Chicken Little. Face it, jack is cool, you are not.

Synaesthesia

"I'm figuring Venooker has posted on this this thread, but unfortunately I want be able to read them at this time. I currently have Venooker on ignore. I'm getting board of his child like antics for a couple of days. I'm to sure he's pissed off. But before I ignored the the old dirty bastard, I quoted some IP stuff that he posted concerning IP miss conduct. This is from my thread in GFHH (Atten: ASVS)"

Really? Then why did you post at him at 11:45 and again at 1 & 2:30 directly responding to his posts?

Probably because like everybody says, you're jealous and lying. Also because he told you he had you on ignore for the last few days. Guess that pissed you off good. LOL

Got to love how he's been owning you in this thread. I put in a request in his thread in TK Media Center.

Looking forward to his radio show tomorrow. I listened to the older ones and newest one and they're pretty cool.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL thanks for the phone call Jack. Been pretty busy lately. Glad to hear you've gone back to school. That seems to suit you best.

Well ain't this thread a piece of work. Wilson, what's wrong with you? I know you're a little off kilter, especially since Covid.

But this thread. Dude, you seem mentally ill or something. Hopefully you're not a danger? Want me to call and have someone check in on you? You know, what you're talking about makes it look like you're suffering from paranoia. I know Jack has trolled you to dirt, especially lately but this behavior is almost dangerous.

Never mind. Hope you get so angry you pop a vessel and stroke out.

See ya later, alligator.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
LOL thanks for the phone call Jack. Been pretty busy lately. Glad to hear you've gone back to school. That seems to suit you best.

You and Venooker friends? You wasn't saying that 20, 15, 10, or 5 years ago. You paid me to join Venooker's failed Kingdom, because you were too much of a coward to face him, about the money you lost being a moderator. Then you begged and paid ne to go to Comicon and confront Steve Bissette for the same reason. Fuck you Steve ChARlEs. This is not DevilMan's account, This account bekongs to Venooker.

jack

Owned much you dumb black bastard?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thanks for the heads up, cupcakeer Chicken Little. Face it, jack is cool, you are not.

^:wtf:^
Who dug you out of ditch? Whatever. Get back to the reason you are here...To like Venooker's pick of the day thread. Better yet Lokkie, post some TK Radio shit so I can see what its about. No worries for you, he has your IP Address and Email info.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
You and Venooker friends? You wasn't saying that 20, 15, 10, or 5 years ago. You paid me to join Venooker's failed Kingdom, because you were too much of a coward to face him, about the money you lost being a moderator. Then you begged and paid ne to go to Comicon and confront Steve Bissette for the same reason. Fuck you Steve ChARlEs. This is not DevilMan's account, This account bekongs to Venooker.

Wow, you're delusional. I heard you got arrested in January for urinating in public.

Why would I pay you to join Jack's board? Because that never happened. What did happen was We fronted you 600 bucks when you whined about being broke and that was when you quit the job we were all working on. Is that what you've twisted this into? Poor sad jackdancer. Lay off the booze and the crack before someone turns you in (again).

Still driving that shit vehicle around and bragging about a Hummer you never owned. Now you have three? Probably one for you, one for the Blackfoot NAP toon and one for the chronic masturbator toon.

You are one fucked up individual Wilson. Better not see you on the street after this ;)