The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy..

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You are ignoring content by this member - Venooker. By performing this act, you've made him an irrelevant and useless member of Troll Kingdom

4059252.png
1950s_Mad_logo.png
original.gif
png-clipart-person-holding-red-question-mark-illustration-question-mark-steemit-information-three-dimensional-villain-by-a-question-mark-3d-three-dimensional-thumbnail.png

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
***WARNING.... Red Alert.... WARNING***
The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio thread located in The Media Center is a trap.

Your personal information (IP) may be at risk...:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
4059252.png

jack

1950s_Mad_logo.png

jack

original.gif

jack

png-clipart-person-holding-red-question-mark-illustration-question-mark-steemit-information-three-dimensional-villain-by-a-question-mark-3d-three-dimensional-thumbnail.png

jack

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Back when I was a member of The Kingdom, I had my password hacked by Venooker and my E-Mail stolen by Celtic Samuari. He eventually gave it back, explaining that Venooker payed him to do it. So be very-very careful when going to a board owned, hosted or backed by jack. Click on The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio at your own risk.

jack

4059252.png

jack

1950s_Mad_logo.png

jack

original.gif

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
logoflag.gif
images

***WARNING.... Red Alert.... WARNING***
The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio thread located in The Media Center is a trap.

Your personal information (IP) may be at risk...:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm saying Venooker is bringing back TK Radio to collect IP Addresses and he's desperately trying to deny it. He got me twice. Click on that thread in The Media Center at your own risk. The Return of Troll kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy. Its a trap. NOW YOU KNOW.