The Return of Troll Kingdom Radio?..I smell something fishy..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's your Mom. Tell her to shower and put on some clean panties.

What a fucking hog she is. Kind of like her son.

article-0-0CF7D31B00000578-208_224x411.jpg

Your jealousy makes me smile. Plus the fact that you bump this thread endlessly with absolutely nothing to say. Does give my sticky thread lots of attention though, must admit.

New show coming along in a little while. Going to be the best one yet.

Stay "tuned" as they say.

:::laughing:::

jack

LOL wrong thread, dipshit. Plus you fucked up the edit. OWNED. Also...Nice avatar you're sportin' there, sporty.

Dance some more for me you stupid black bastard :bigass:

jack

My sticky thread will probably break 700 views today. many of those views have joined the site too.

I see you've viewed this thread over 600 times. Trying to prove a point that doesn't exist?

Makes me :bigass:

:::laughing:::

jack

"Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.
The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges.
Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.
THE END."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I'm calling foul on TKR. I smell something funky.

I don't think "TKR" exists. Its just Jack and his friend trying to prove something to me. Prove to me that "TKR" is up and running, give me something, dawg

Click Here For Complete Story - May 19, 2010

jack

"Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.
The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges.

Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.
THE END."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I'm calling foul on TKR. I smell something funky.

I don't think "TKR" exists. Its just Jack and his friend trying to prove something to me. Prove to me that "TKR" is up and running, give me something, dawg

Click Here For Complete Story - May 19, 2010

:popcorn:

That's not what I got. All I wanted was for you to say please and all I got was two paragraph of basically begging me to join and how great it would be to be a member of TKR

jack

My favorite part of all this is how deeply your endless jealousy is always on display. You might want to talk to someone about it.

:bigass:

jack

fishing-swallog.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
MODMAN. Did you click on the link Return of Troll Kingdom Radio? Any who, I would like to view the thread, but I can't at this time. I have the jack account on IGNORE and I promised not to go there. So can you post the link to Return of Troll Kingdom Radio so I can go there without breaking my word, because as you know MY WORD IS MY BOND. You generosity will be welcomed.

0a7b53c393ecb3463be8ddbdfa64b53c.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Okay, I'm officially removing the jack account off my ignore list to read the SHIT STAIN he left in this thread and to go to his Return of TK Radio thread........Starting............ now!

smells-like-ass-casey-frey.gif