Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Reverend Eric is on the Lam........

FederalAgent007

or is it lame??

Hey Eric.........what is going to happen to the kids when we haul in that sorry wife of yours??? have you made arrangements? it is something both of you should have thought about when you were doing all the illegal things you were doing. Did ya leave her behind to fuck your bro??? cause you know she was hot for him, that is why she did all that crazy shit he axed her to.

You can run..............you just can't hide. You might as well turn yourself in and cop a plea. We already know you don't have squat what with the Chapter 7 at the age of 25..........living in the $6000 trailer........by the way~~utilities are still in your name. Or maybe they are in Dana's name..........I will have to go over the records I have accumulated over the last three years.

Any WhoWho...........you know we have bigger fish to fry. That is the only reason we will be hauling your big wide morbidly obese ass in. You are just making harder on yourself..........the more you run, the bigger trouble you will be in. We may be able to keep you and your wife out of prison.

TURN YOURSELF IN. Don't think because I am moving that this is going to be dropped. It isn't. The longer it goes on.............the more you piss me off...........the more I want you in prison.

Preach it to us...........Reverend. How will you work with children now??? being on the lam????

Cuckoo!!

dancingcuckoo7rt.gif

Don't make me spend any more money than I already have. In addition to terrorizing me, subjecting me to the criminal injustice system, I have spent thousands on this stupid stunt you and your brother just pulled. YOU BOYS BETTER TURN YOURSELVES IN TO THE D.A.s OFFICE, PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE, TRY TO STRIKE A DEAL WITH MY LAWYER.

BOTH OF YOU NEED TO LISTEN CLOSELY, THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE...........AFTER THAT, YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE ON YOU, HOW MUCH I HAVE, WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THREE YEARS, HOW MANY STATE/FEDERAL CHARGES I CAN PRESS AGAINST YOU. MY LAWYER IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE..............THAT IS WHY HE WANTS TO FIND YOU, INTERROGATE YOU, STRIKE A DEAL WITH YOU. YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN INCREDIBLY STUPID SO FAR..........DON'T LET THESE GUYS PUT YOU IN PRISON. GIVE THEM UP. I KNOW TIM STARTED THIS WHOLE THING.

THAT IS WHO I WANT. YOU GIVE IT UP OR GO TO PRISON. THOSE ARE YOUR OPTIONS.

I would suggest you act within the next two weeks. I am asking my lawyer to move this to federal court when I meet with him at the end of the week.

I think everyone needs to pray for the Reverend Eric of Evangelical Underground.

what did I tell you guys about these "underground" things last year??