The sad state of the Badlands...

Yub

Anachrophobic
Omar has done his job well...but his reign is soon to come to an end....

The Badlands will not end with a whimper..

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
This place isn't the fucking Badlands anymore.

It's the pinko pussywhipped penis palace.

Fuck it with a thermonuclear (purple) dildo.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Agreed. It shall be burned with cleansing fire and the Badlands shall rise not unlike a phoenix.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
So let me get this straight...

Because of "Someone merging our threads and fucking with the Badlands' board" that makes this place Dying? Heaven forbid we've ever seen this kind of behavior before!

I mean, why even bother starting a new thread, or posting ANYWHERE for that matter in fear that it might get merged! GOD HELP US ALL! :(

Because of this, I'm leaving the Badlands forever now. Kthanxbai! ;)

Mirah

I love you

Because of "Someone merging our threads and fucking with the Badlands' board" that makes this place Dying? Heaven forbid we've ever seen this kind of behavior before!

I mean, why even bother starting a new thread, or posting ANYWHERE for that matter in fear that it might get merged! GOD HELP US ALL! :(

I think I am starting to like you again.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Omar has done his job well...but his reign is soon to come to an end....

The Badlands will not end with a whimper..
He'll be mod forever, just like Ily. Every third election is the one that really counts. Within a few years, all of us will be on the mod list, because nobody will ever get removed.

This place isn't the fucking Badlands anymore.

It's the pinko pussywhipped penis palace.

Fuck it with a thermonuclear (purple) dildo.
We will all have to renew our efforts into making the Badlands into Minefield lite. Chop Chop!

Agreed. It shall be burned with cleansing fire and the Badlands shall rise not unlike a phoenix.
Let's hope not. A cleansing fire ordeal seems like it would have some rather boring results.

It is your own fault ladies and gentlemen.
I'm surprised that violin hasn't snapped a string by now. You're a mod. Do some mod stuff or STFU already.

Whats wrong with it?
Nothing.

Our precious threads got merged together!11!!1! :( :( :( :( :( :(

I REFUSE TO LIVE WITHOUT BIBBLECOCKSPAM19 AND KARMA THREAD 2.0 EXISTING AS SEPARATE ENTITIES.
Merge whatever you want. It's the only tactic you have and it got boring a while ago. I was hoping you'd start hitting Cow quality drama, but you haven't. Entertain me, dammit!

Me too. I'll start lurking and posting via karma comments, while pretending I left forever. ZOMG!!! It'll fool everyone.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Merge whatever you want. It's the only tactic you have and it got boring a while ago. I was hoping you'd start hitting Cow quality drama, but you haven't. Entertain me, dammit!

Cow had an admin CP to play with. ;)

To be honest, maybe the tactics will advance when the yield drops off. If simple merging gets this much of a response, why put more effort than is necessary into the thing? When I merged the first threads, I never expected nearly the response I got.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Cow had an admin CP to play with. ;)

To be honest, maybe the tactics will advance when the yield drops off. If simple merging gets this much of a response, why put more effort than is necessary into the thing? When I merged the first threads, I never expected nearly the response I got.

Yeah, but only Yub and Pickle care about the merging. True, they both griped about it all over the board, but they don't speak for everyone.

I'll give you an idea. Start locking every thread on the first page every couple of days.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Yeah, but only Yub and Pickle care about the merging. True, they both griped about it all over the board, but they don't speak for everyone.

I'll give you an idea. Start locking every thread on the first page every couple of days.

...Or moving them all to the minefield.

LOL, I love you both, I really do. :D

Kitty: I could do that, but I can only moderate one post at a time, so I've have to individually lock fifty threads. This is the same reason why so little merging has happened as of yet.

J&L: Moving threads is grounds for demodding, unfortunately. :(

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
LOL, I love you both, I really do. :D

Kitty: I could do that, but I can only moderate one post at a time, so I've have to individually lock fifty threads. This is the same reason why so little merging has happened as of yet.
Then, just do it to a few of the more popular threads. Start with the former SpamCapital.

J&L: Moving threads is grounds for demodding, unfortunately. :(
Yep.

Spamstitution said:
17. Any moderator who moves a thread from this forum will be removed and can not be a moderator again