Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saint

Tyrant

link.shue.jpg

The Question said:
Val Kilmer was not The Saint.

There was only one Simon Templar, and that was the one -- the only -- Vincent Price.

*yawns at he attempt to throw me off* Silly girls. It was Roger Moore. Now run along.

Paranoid schizophrenia is especially sad when attempts at humour are construed as being part of the persecution scenario.

Messenger said:
Paranoid schizophrenia is especially sad when attempts at humour are construed as being part of the persecution scenario.

*ROTFLMAO* He fell for it hook, line and sinker. Double-digit IQ perhaps? Must be. The only explanation.

The term "schizophrenia" translates roughly as "shattered mind," and comes from the Greek σχίζω (schizo, "to split" or "to divide") and φρήν (phrēn, "mind"). Despite its etymology, schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused. Although schizophrenia often leads to social or occupational dysfunction, there is little association of the illness with a predisposition toward aggressive behavior.
This is good stuff.

SaintLucifer said:
*yawns at he attempt to throw me off* Silly girls. It was Roger Moore. Now run along.

I speak of the original broadcast stories, which were done as radio shows and starred Vincent Price. Try to call me out again, boy -- slappin' you down ain't much of a challenge, but I don't mind the exercise.

And speaking of exercise, wobble those chins around and give your neck a workout.

The Question said:
I speak of the original broadcast stories, which were done as radio shows and starred Vincent Price. Try to call me out again, boy -- slappin' you down ain't much of a challenge, but I don't mind the exercise.

And speaking of exercise, wobble those chins around and give your neck a workout.

Forget it. You fell for it. I PWned you and you never even knew it. I bet you STILL don't have a clue what I am talking about. Seems LAKERGIRL suffers the same mental malaise you do.

SaintLucifer said:
Forget it. You fell for it. I PWned you and you never even knew it. I bet you STILL don't have a clue what I am talking about. Seems LAKERGIRL suffers the same mental malaise you do.

I don't see those chins wobbling yet, Porky -- and even if you are in Canada, i should be able to see that shit from here...

That's cool TQ. I didn't know that about Price, now I have to go find them. Price is one of the great Shakespearean horror actors like Christopher Lee and Karloff and Lugosi. I know Lugosi lost it before he died, but he was a classicist too.

Thanks for that tidbit, it MADE my day already :)

jack said:
That's cool TQ. I didn't know that about Price, now I have to go find them. Price is one of the great Shakespearean horror actors like Christopher Lee and Karloff and Lugosi. I know Lugosi lost it before he died, but he was a classicist too.

I agree Jack. Price never fully got the reconition he rightfully deserved IMO. He was also a great cook I hear.

Whatever movie he was in where he was the inquisitor during the inquisition and the tortured everyone endlessly. Soemthing Red in the title or something, that was awesome.

Of course my favrit reprise role was his last, in Edward Sciccorhands. Last time I dropped acid for a movie.

jack said:

Check out www.radiolovers.com, they've got a whole slew of downloadable radio shows from the Golden Age, including... The Saint. :)

jack said:
Whatever movie he was in where he was the inquisitor during the inquisition and the tortured everyone endlessly. Soemthing Red in the title or something, that was awesome.

Of course my favrit reprise role was his last, in Edward Sciccorhands. Last time I dropped acid for a movie.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'Sciccorhands'* Damn but this fucker is even dumber than I had first suspected, if such a thing is possible.