Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saint

Rov_is_a_Fag

*rolls eyes*
Does he look like Clint Eastwood in his badass days?? I'm telling ya...........

SaintHat.jpg

Too bad you are such an asshole, I know this chick out there where you live that would sissor-kick your kinky ass with her legs. No way am I telling her about you............she is a thrill-seeker and you are NOT the kind of thrill I would turn her on to.

THIS IS BAD...........

When I agree with something Tamar_Garish has to say..........It doesn't look so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Bastard
The "n00blets" weren't the assholes who brought it down.

Quote Tamar The Criminal:

Trolling is a solo sport engaged in for the amusement of the troller. Anyone trusting people on a troll board is a complete moron. Odds are the Bridge was created to troll the idiots who joined the thing as well as the types who twitch at not being invited to such things.

The fallout created in it's "destruction" is certainly funny for the rest of us to watch.

It was really amusing and fun and everything until a bunch of idiots online decided to take it into real life for me. When they start costing you tens of thousands of dollars, create/forge criminal charges on you, gas you, try to murder you.....................it ain't so funny anymore and goes waaaay beyond trolling on a message board. GIT IT??

I still amuse myself anyway because I made all of you my main goal in life after all the stuff you did.